Of a Ksh 10M VX bday gifts and other long stories...i knew this wont end well

12 months from leo ama Sunday when the story broke out ni?

Quoting the Nairobian is like quoting mharo news

2 Likes

lol

I couldn’t agree more, I have been in situations where a person is as ugly as sin yet they are going on and on about how sexy they are or someone sings a mediocre song or writes a pathetic book; you point out the obvious - “look, this shit wouldn’t pass even as average.”

There and then you are labeled the father of all haters. C’mon!!

1 Like

Si kwa ubaya, lakini ni watu wachanga sana kwa hii site pekee ndio waliamini hii story.

The young guys who want to believe in that instant riches if you ‘work hard’ dream.(it does work, for the 1 percent, and you are more likely to be in the 99 percent).

We once were invited to do business with her firm only for it to fall through after they wanted 50% of our take. Furthermore, everything smelled rat-like. And her staff turnover within 2 months was 100%. Mschew!

3 Likes

Nimefunga leso niko kwa stool na nimenunua Guarana. Hii salon imeshika![ATTACH=full]8519[/ATTACH]

I find men who drink this to be queer

Nimesikia somewhere bwanake ni kijana ya the late Mwenje. They might be having some money

The whole thread is queer. Ndo maana nakunwa hii.

1 Like

True. But there are a lot of unanswered questions regarding the lady.

unless huyo muhindi alikuwa anakagua cargoes then wakakosana, hiyo story yake ya lending her ati sijui US $50k cash, mara US $75k cash doesn’t make sense. Guys who can drop such an amount in cash with no agreement won’t stoop as low as going to SDE to expose the debtor

This particular muhindi is very petty

fakebook legends…

Chapa kitu…[ATTACH=full]8524[/ATTACH]

1 Like

to paraphrase one john njoroge michuki: “young men who drink during the day must be very rich”

I have always said that unless you want to be a politician or celebrity keep your shit private otherwise you are bound to open a can of worms. Everybody has his or her skeletons safely tucked away in the closet. When you pull publicity stunt people are bound to start digging and sure enough they will come up with your stench dont people never read 48laws of power anymore???

She could even have listed the company because she’s ‘richer’ than Safaricom going by the turn over.

A point of information should be appropriate at this point. Benchmark solutions seems to be a financial services company. Although their claim of having arranged financial transactions worth $1 billion seems superfluous, it is not necessarily improbable. By arranging financial transactions, it means that they helped their clients raise $1 billion through financial intermediaries such as banks, brokerage firms, and through IPO listings. To provide a good example, Dyer and Blair was the transaction advisor in Safaricom’s $840 million IPO, a task for which Dyer and Blair earned nothing. In this case, Dyer and Blair can rightly claim to have arranged a financial transaction worth $840 million. That said, any financial institution handling $1 Billion transactions should have a known name, and a website devoid of grammatical errors (unless it is Chinese). All in all, anyone in the know will tell you that some money changed hands for the Laura lady to be featured in the media, but then again, who doesn’t?

2 Likes

Another charlatan who claims to employ 1000 people and his company makes 50 million per month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG-6_kAmiVA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbx7WPFWIFc

This is another bloody mungiki nigger breed these niggers claim they are wise but all they are good at in life is shortcut rot in hell.