Of beautiful headlights. Whatever happen?

Round(ed) headlights on Pugs were stock for vehicles meant for the North American market…notice the headlight frame is trapezoidal to fit all other non-US market headlight specs.

Halafu hii 504 iko kwa picha was among the early ones which came with side mirrors & door handles from the 404 model. Parts/platform sharing did not start with the Japs:cool::cool:

[ATTACH=full]163092[/ATTACH]
I’d sell half my kidney for a Datsun 240z with round headlights & wing mounted side mirrors.

Very few people get the humour behind the narrations. Unethical solutions to problems from Sam was/is still my favourite part of the series

In a recent episode of Samurai Wheels on NHK World, it emerged that even as the Japanese modernize their taxis, they’ve retained the wing-mounted side mirrors ostensibly because as a driver, one doesn’t have to turn their head all the way to use the side mirrors.

Found it. Feast your eyes on the alpha romeo montreal. 230bph from a 2.6L V8 with 235 NM of torque, 0-100 in 7.4sec. The yellow one is a race version
[ATTACH=full]163477[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]163478[/ATTACH]

Tamu sana!

That and:
[ol]
[li]Wider Field of view (though at night your perception of distance lazima ikuwe kama ya kina @Meria Mata @amun @shikoti)[/li][li]Narrow Japanese streets…these mirrors protrude less from the body.[/li][li]JDM vehicles have overall body width restrictions…the wider the body dimensions the greater the road tax.[/li][li]For taxis it allows the driver to see rearward traffic without turning his/her head…(head turning into the passenger section is considered rude in Japanese culture)[/li][/ol]

Kuna ng’ombe iliita parking light yangu hurricane lamp.
:D:D:D

[ATTACH=full]163753[/ATTACH]

Hiyo inakaa lantern bwana. Hata headlights zinakaa lantern:D

:D:D
Heshimu masekete.

[ATTACH=full]164932[/ATTACH]

Aki ya nani tusipatane.
S.enji.