Of career ending sweeps and high school

You are not the best thing to happen to mankind since sliced bread and I bet your skull is only for carrying your teeth." :D:D:D:D:D:D someone said he cried for 2 days, hii itanichekesha for 2 days

Our deputy principal, a tall no-nonsense Luo man, and probably the most focused/prudent person I have ever met in my life, used to tell us: if a cow come to school today and write the word cow, then it cannot get a D in mathematics!

Saitan

Our principal once told a guy who was late for his physics class, " I guess you will also be late for your own funeral" and carried on with his lesson like a boss.

Ni 'calibre

Meffi

at Njiiri School we had a Discipline Master whose favourite choice of sweep was ‘‘fisi…!!’’ We reciprocated and nicknamed him so !

Sawa mwalimu. Chieth!!

nice read NV next term mkifungua mgotee san

:D:D:D
Hilarious hekaya man!!

:D:D:D:D ohh my

Great read!this reminded me of a guy who used to teach us SWA.his nickname was sau i don’t remember his real name.incidentally most SWA lessons fell in the afternoon so with a belly full of murram one is likely to doze off.if sau saw you he would walk towards you silently and pull your bra strap and zap you waking you with a start!manze kaa ni Leo nikumsue

tupatie hekaya za highschool, how many teachers did you girls harass!?

Sawa wacha nidrop thread

What I remember was our deputy. He used to give crazy punishments. Like once He took paper pins from a box, gave to the culpit and asked Him to count thirty pieces. He threw the thirty pins into a tall grass and, then exclaimed oops. Kindly get my pins back.

If He found a senior with an offence, He used to take Him to form one classes and before the class announce that they should not sweep their class coz the culpit will do it. As He leaves He mumbles ,I have forgotten I have given a punishment. Sweep till I remember then I will come and examine the quality of your work.

Once when trees are shedding off their leaves. He a student punishment to collect not sweep all fallen leaves and He should shake the branches to shedbe all leaves.

Once done He wasis supposed to call Him to come and see. The guy was teaching all day.

We met in town andand He still remembers all my names.

principal wetu alikuwa anatwambia ,it’s your own life, nikiangalia mahali Niko I regret kwanini sikuchukua her words seriously

You had a female principal???

Sisi our discipline master taught us maths and speaks like Chebiqatee…quiz mkimark anakwambia " if you kot tat one kif yourself a pig d*ck" (if you got that one give yourself a big tick)

:smiley: :smiley: reminds me of our highschool teacheer who used to walk around early morning kuamsha kina leviathon wenye hawajaraukia preps
alikua anaingia dorm akibark “naacha matiti ya kilo kumi nikuje kuamsha makende ya kilo moja!?”

:eek::eek: kilo kumi??:eek::eek: hata hizo za kilo moja ni heavy weight:D:D[ATTACH=full]137209[/ATTACH]