of european angels in abrahamic faiths

Nope

Ever wondered why Christians call themselves “Kondoo”? It’s because they behave exactly that way.

What color was Muhammad?

Yet it’s proven all whites have black genes.

East Africa still remains the place where mankind came to being middle east bado hawajapata fossils as old as those from this part of Africa.

He was not Caucasian if that’s what you want to say.

Nigga you are wrong
It’s in the friggin Bible bana
I QUOTE, “I am the good shepherd and you are my flock”
Stay woke

In Hadith no.63,vol 1, it says: "When a man arrived at the mosque, he asked, “who amongst you is Muhammad?” The companions of the prophet replied “THIS WHITE MAN RECLINING ON HIS ARM”.

Hadith no.122, vol 2 and in vol 2 Hadith no. 141, "when Muhammad raised his arms in prayer, it tells us that 'The WHITENESS of his armpits became visible". The Hadith vol 1, no. 367 tells us that Anas, one of Muhammad’s trusted companions “saw the WHITENESS of the penis of Allah’s prophet”.

Precisely! The Bible has said ninyi ni kondoo.

Yaani, mafisi gay walikuwako enzi hizo?

Stop quoting from Islamophobe websites, oh, I forgot, you’re an Islamophobe yourself, so why shouldn’t you do it. If you cant quote correctly, and not even know that the place you’re apparently quoting from is not volume 1 but Book 1 volume 8, i bet you won’t even tell the difference, anyway thats beside the point, pray do tell where in this hadith from the Sahih by Bukhari does it say that Anas saw the penis of the prophet. Your hate for Islam is making you throw reason out the window. Sad. Again the truth overcomes falsehood.

[ATTACH=full]53429[/ATTACH]

Hehehehe, endeleeni kunisekesa.

so that prophet was gay

The fact of the matter remains that Muhammad was a white man. I have to say that this recent discovery from the Hadith kinda took me by surprise. Obviously Islam is not this progressive religion for black people as it likes to portray itself. Why would an Arab man so called “prophet” be delusional about the color of his skin? Yet Muslims often like to say that Islam is a black man’s religion, when it’s clear that Muhammad considered himself a white.
In the bible, Jesus is described as having “woolly” hair. Hence Christianity is actually a more authentic religion for black people. Muhammad, a white man, bought and sold African slaves! He oppressed Africans which Jesus never did. It’s unfortunate we have terribly misguided black people like the late Muhammad Ali who was previously named Cassius Clay, after a white slave abolitionist. The guy, may he RIP, misguidedly reverts from this more honorable name and takes up the name of a delusional white man (Muhammad) who traded African slaves. smh

That I don’t know, but it’s rather suspicious why a man would uncover his thigh for a fellow man to see.

OK Mr know it all, Muhammad was Caucasian and Jesus was black.

Where it says he has wooly hair if i may ask?

Revelation 1:14-16.
“His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength”.

Yes according to the hadiths mo was white.
But then again, how serious should u take the hadiths? They came out 200 years after mo died.
When mo died there was as good as nothing known about him. No one ever heard about him.
He was not mentioned in the history books.
But after 200 years all a sudden there was details about his life.
Sounds kinda fishy ain it? :wink:

Ah ok, this refers to the colour tho, not the texture. He could even have straight hair.

Exactly. Dr Robert Spencer, a well respected authority on Islam, wrote a book “Did Muhammad exist?” Fascinating book, I highly recommend it. He also has really good talks on YouTube exposing the lies about Islam. Of course there’s a fatwa issued on him and the guy needs 24/7 security because a lunatic could kill him at any time.