of hisense, skyworth and tcl tvs

My mind is set, Im either going for Hisense or TCL

My skyworth ilichoma screen 12months after purchase… 4 DAYS after warranty ended. Sai niko LG.

chukua hisense

unless am planning to screen the movie 1080p is enough for me…

I thought they have two years warranty, one year by the manufacturers and 1 for the shop. Ama ulibuy wapi

So far, all indicators point to Hisense winning this.

It seems theres no reason to get a 4k screen then?

Sitakagi mashida wen it comes to repairs so i only do Samsung Or Lg ama Sony.

buying a 4k screen for me is like buying a 4G phone and am in mandera…

tunajua ww ni zillionaire

Following… Hisense 42" ni Kama mangapi hivi?

sometimes back somebody here said TV za hizi brands start displaying a black outline around the screen

@The.Black.Templar ana *AUKUMA na anasumbua :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

43” from 36,000

Boss personal opinion

Why would you buy 4k and give it to parents hio itakua under utilization wazazi max wapee 42 inch! I still maintain tv Ni Lg,Samsung and Sony in that order Kuna other brands like Vizio na Panasonic but kuzipata ni hard. I did a comprehensive review on my set here. Enda www.souq.com chukua machine Bei poa ongea na @incognitus in less than 10 days iko hapa. Alternatively @syndicate ako na deals poa you can check them. Finally by lil bro juzi amenunua Hisense 55 inch sikufurahishwa na picture yake tried callibrating ikanishinda kuweka my 2tb external ilichukua awhile kuload most of the content haikucheza na ikicheza hakuna sound

Kuna L.G aina mbili locally made in Egypt and the other made in Korea. If by any chance you choose the former, ole wako!

Alinunua imbo

Hapo @imei2012 tuko pamoja. LG ama Samsung. @paparazzi kama unataka hizo TV very soon rushia @syndicate hiyo biz. Niko holiday hadi next year.

Na zile LG haziko meant for this market, can you get a warranty for them?

I own four sets in different houses,Sony led ,3+years ,tv sound quality is amazing,lg 2+ years led,picture quality is superior,Samsung,series 4,iko na surge protector,na hisense,1+ yrs,perfect for ps4 gaming,easy on the eyes and multimedia remote ,whats am saying is that every brand has its strong points over the other

If you take proper care of your electronics you will never need to use the warranty. I own several pieces of equipment and at no time has there been need