Of Kenyans Peculiar Behaviour

Siku nitafika iyo ofisi i will also ensure i have a firm grip/influence on my community…saa hizi kapsabet kungewaka moto.

People who blame Waiguru forget we are a gangster economy and NYS was a cash cow for many powerful people in and out of govt. The NYS scandal was just a syptom of this chronic disease that has embeded itself into our social fabric.
Kenya is basically a CRONY CAPITALIST COUNTRY and that is why we should build institutions which wont be overwhelmed by the vast network of corruption and impunity. However these changes will be dramatic and sweeping and we may get imperfect allies shida ni the current political spectrum has nothing to offer.

Kama Keter alivunja sheria ashikwe, sisi kama jubilee hatutaki ufisadi

Unfortunately he will walk free if he plays his political cards well.

@uwesmake is a natural-born gaffe of a human being. I’m pretty sure that he has no clue whether he’s taking a dump in a pit latrine or on ktalk. So you may want to give him/it/her some latitude.

Apart from the legal battles and rumors from which you picked sides, have you EVER caught Waiguru or Uhuru’s sister doing ANYTHING illegal? Spare us the political rhetoric; there’s nothing as unsavory as defending a thief caught red handed with politically instigated mud slinging.

The man was at the bank with fake TBs. End of story. No Waigutu this or that.

Nobody can argue with “common sense” like that.

seal training baba

Political rhetoric you call it but help me understand something. How coincidental is it that a person is struggling financially like the rest of us one minute and swimming in money while buying property all over town the next minute he or she is appointed to a public position where they control public funds? What dormant entrepreneurial spirit is this that only manifests after appointment to public office?

Political rhetoric? ha ha ha ha sycophancy is a disease. get your head off your ass. Waiguru and co stole over 1.5b documented and confessed by the salonist but was rewarded by a governorship position. PAC recommended that she should be charged with abuse of office and not occupy public office. as for uhurus sister, she defrauded Ministry of Health worth billons, causing poor mothers health, job losses when the western donors pulled off funding of critical services like HIV/AIDS and all. As usual jubilee responded to the allegations by threatening Auditor General Ouko for releasing the info. kwendeni huko. mumeiba sana.

You have more serious problems than being an arm-chair analyst. Work on yourself.

No you need to start thinking and stop shitting all the time.

but he is right, why do y’all result to insults when you are told the truth? very predictable

Thanks for maintaining my bathroom schedule but you really don’t need to. Can’t you find anything more useful to do?

No telling you truth is my business.

Ohh you had to call in the gang! sawa twende kazi.