Of mean caterers

ulienda Spanish ama laikipia comfort? am sure a peasant like you huwezi jaribu Panari Resort

mtura, mara and vichwa joints

2 Likes

I recently waited for an order at Artcaffe over an hour and I was given my meal for free. I saved Kshs 3400

That is the difference between a local and a serious franchise

2 Likes

That is nice, hao walianza kutupea excuses ati oo potatoes take long to roast etc

Hiyo uchafu haibaki Eastleigh. Never… Hizo generous portions huwa zimejaa umeffy not necessarily ya matako (as someone said hapo juu)…

I was in a certain city restaurant just next to nation centre having my lunch whwn I saw some Bingwa-ish fellow just a table across mine. After finishing his meal which included an assortment of soups, vegetablse, meat and a ripe banana, slouched back in his seat picking at his teeth…obviously full and satiated. He went ahead and made that throaty sound(loudly) like he was trying to dislodge some food particle wedged somewhere at the back of his throat.

Kidogo kidogo he reached out…picked a serviette from the tableand went on to to blow his nose like it was a very normal tjing… after which he crumpled it in his fist and dropped it back on the table. All the while I was busy tearing at my aroosto trying hard not to think about what I’d just seen.

A while later a very busy and probably overworked waiter came hastily clearing the tables…picked up the rumpled serviette and dropped it in the same mug Bingwa had his tea from! WTF!! I was almost halfway through my.meal but appetite ikaisha hapo hapo

From then on I vowed never ever. It’s been six years and counting since I was last seen in a somali restaurant. I avoid them like the plague. Siwes na siwes

2 Likes

:confused::confused::confused::confused: Hapo nayo ni noma sana

For a moment from the headline I thought it was about those caterers who get hired for functions, given the number of pax expected, then proceed to serve very tiny portions such that the end of the function, they are left with mountains of food which the host had paid for and they didn’t serve. Sana sana, women caterers mungu anawaona.

2 Likes

Scarcity mentality. Hawajui ni biashara yao wanaharibu.