of NYS 800m ksh hacking and things...@highschooler

Na vile kinakuanga na kiherehere twitter?

alisema atasue the star… still waiting to see how it goes

1 Like

ingine ndio hii sasa ya mabilioni http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Budget-controller-questions-Sh54bn-Kenya-debt-payment/-/539546/2757182/-/t76q54/-/index.html

Controller of Budget Agnes Odhiambo has raised the red flag over unauthorised withdrawal of Sh54 billion from the Central Bank of Kenya (CBK) to service unspecified foreign debts.

The money used to make the Goldenberg-type payment was withdrawn directly from the CBK overdraft facility contrary to the legal requirement that servicing of foreign debt be done through exchequer issues that must be signed by the Controller of Budget.

Ms Odhiambo says in the third quarter budget implementation report that she authorised the payment of Sh39.95 billion to service foreign debt but the total expenditure was Sh94.26 billion — meaning the actual expenditure was higher than what she authorised because of direct payments made from the CBK’s overdraft facility.

“The actual expenditure of Sh94.26 billion exceed exchequer issues by Sh54.31 billion. It is recommended that a special audit be undertaken by the Auditor-General to establish the cause of the difference,” the report says.

Treasury Principal Secretary Kamau Thugge said he was not aware of any payment to service foreign debt from the CBK’s overdraft facility.

This is turning out to be a more corrupt regime in Kenya’s history than Moi’s and Kibaki’s

hii serikali ina ujinga sana

1 Like

hii serikali ina ujinga sana

Haters gonna hate and your hate is most welcome…

So, it is okay for money to be looted from national coffers? If criticizing the government I pay taxes to is hate then your opinion does not matter to me anyway.

2 Likes

now its the payment system thats vulnerable, people know they can steal and get away with it thanks to tyranny, projects kila mahali, security, defense, devolution thats where the big money is

Where was money stolen… All I have read is an attempt was made and was stopped by our graceful Cs…

If the contract signed btw the government and the private individuals was wrong there was a tendering committee that deemed it above board…

This thing of always seeing corruption on every y transaction to stop. If they were Europeans who invoced those sums no one would have uttered a word but coz it’s your fellow African and youth you cry foul…

Dnt be a bitch who always pull other women down. Be a man ‘in Russel Peters voice’

2 Likes

Btw huyu @Guru vile alikuwa anasema yeye ni momo, sio huyu wai@guru?! Kuuliza sio ujinga

So you have to resort to insults to make your point? Call me what you want, I don’t care. I have said what I had to say. So, according to your shallow reasoning, it is ok for government officials to steal because they are not Europeans? SMH.

I haven’t insulted you but put forward an imagery… Ope you get the difference… English pliz English…

You need to read and consult more about international biz… Such deals are of an international nature hence of premium amounts consult your economics you will knw wea I am coming from…

Very close brother

@Guru i want to take you out for mugithi date… Later u can tell me grandma tales

:D:D:D

Well said!

[ATTACH=full]7791[/ATTACH]

Explain more on this please