Of nzomo and wife battering.

But woriah, u are a homo sexual :D:D:D:D

That is a helpless woman ill taken care of and now being put through unnecessary humiliation, men should take care of their women lakini kama ni kunguru wacha atembee na asirudi.

Exactly my sentiments
…when I was young I used to see my distant relatives discipline their wives but the weapon of choice was either a cypress cane or some slaps…you mateke na ngumi kwa mwanamke sijawai ona

Judge this:

[ATTACH=full]186395[/ATTACH]

Now judge again:

[ATTACH=full]186396[/ATTACH]

If a woman wants to act like a man then she should be ready to get her ass whooped like a man - gender equality

Yenyewe. There are two sides of a story

Judge further:

[ATTACH=full]186398[/ATTACH]

Young man tuheshimiane… Mbwa

You dont treat gels like that. No. If your wife or gf fuks up, mtoe kwa establishment bila matata mingi na ikiwezekana ukague na ufanye mambo kituju.

Nothing to judge there, huyo alijifanya jeuri anaeza vita…

Primitive country primitive wananchi

Beating a woman is a sign of extreme weakness and sadism. There are many other ways to get your points across.

Assholes

kofi mbili tatu sio mbaya kateke kamoja ka confirmation kwa mix siwezi sema ni mbaya.ile mbaya ni mtu akufe ama aumie. kama nikushika twanze na kidero.o_Oo_Oo_O

Mwanamke ukitaka kuchapa pea yeye tu slaps kidogo kidogo undercover inside the house.
Hii ya battering her in public jamaa atafungwa ashangae.
Right now the whole country including other wife batterers are righteously outraged.

I believe that real men dont beat their wives, been married 14 years and never saw the essence of resorting to fights. Bibi akikukosea chukua vitu zako enda holiday Naivasha three days dont tell her umeenda wapi then come back when you are refreshed

Doenst justify brazza. She just stuck her finger to his head. And what… Thats nothing. Even your friends used to hit you ngoto. Why not pick a man and try that.

She will go and do the work and other hustles that I do now that I have been forced to take an unplanned break because of her?
Don’t just blabber advice to sound cliche.
Most useless comment that I have read.

Haha usione Simba amenyeshewa udhani Ni paka .