Of parents and hugging

I hug my daughter and son. I wonder why my parents never hugged us. ni kichapo tu tulipata.

3 Likes

Me I can’t hug my parents, you can’t teach an old dog like me new tricks, us we were brought up in a pathetic environment where we were made to believe that hugs are for initiating sexual contacts

2 Likes

:D:D

:D:D:D

Sisi hugs and kisses is the order of the day…

Up to date, i find that half hug done by guys of a younger age very uncomfortable. yaani you shake hands then hug. Mimi apana. Don’t know why but i like a certain distance between me and the same sex. Hata kulala bed moja na boy ni noma

1 Like

I have never hugged them and and they haven’t either.my mum a handshake does,my sis also but my bro we conquer.

I have never hugged them and and they haven’t either.my mum a handshake does,my sis also but my bro we conquer.

My dad ata handshake he might forfeit let alone hugging. I’ve hugged my mum countable times.

so nikiku kiss hakuna noma?

1 Like

Hahaha …@Wakanyama - Nigger you http://www.tiptopsigns.com/images/P/jdm_slow_as_fuck.jpg kama sai ndio una react/ngundua…

this could have been me; only that i dont recall you “dumping” me:p:p

My family does that and am proud of it

Well well!

Did you just edit this??? Coz had read something about campus hugging chics and i wanted to comment

Kuna comments mbili

Hugs, kisses, holding hands and constant “I love you”. That’s my family.

We were very conservative. Never hugged my dad (RIP), hugged my mum for the first time in life when we got home after dad passed on

mimi siwezi hug mtu, hata na dawa

lakini siunahug saa ile unafanya ile maneno DF