Of people who can never be assisted in life

Other than @gashwin na mekanika kipara no one is allowed to conduct Osungu checks. Kuna mmoja hadi ame mark composition awarding me 03/40 plus a “see me” comment hapo juu.

Omundu wa ingo tawe tawe papa. Never make that mistake of helping. I realized it the hard way . Instead try look for his sibling who looks more responsible and assist that one. Huyu anaweza kukuibia hata bibi…
I have a brother in law who was an alcoholic . Last year I paid 50k for a rehab huko kwao sendro. The guy was doing fine and we were content amewacha pombe. So we did a big party for his passing out parade ya alcoholism college . I hooked him up with some folks na akapata kazi ya 30k a month kama driver[SIZE=1](ingawa I personally earn 10k a month)[/SIZE]

Man ken, haikupita one month, the guy became a full blown drunkard , akagongesha gari ya my friend , nikagharamia it’s fixing and I pleaded with my friend to fire him.

He is a career drunkard huko kwao as of today and he runs away everytime I show up to visit the family . Hakuna mtu huni-blame…

Ever heard of entitled relatives omwami? Maybe cendro watu hawako entitled, lakini western is sad news. severally uta ambiwa unapenda kusaidia outsiders yet ukipatwa na shida the same insiders will never show up.

Risuri bosa, ekieni buna egetondo ninki oyiete oo?

Kwanza mimi ile vita mimi hupigwa especially during elections usitake kujua man. Hata in laws wakipata kazi through their hardwork I’ll be blame of assisting other side and ignoring my side . I started project mingi ya farming but instead wanakula pesa ya sales ya produce and want me to go back to my pocket to fund another season. Waluhya wetu entitlements will destroy us

I bought 5 acres of land a few months ago and gave 4 acres to “neighbours” to farm for free on condition that one of them supervises the farming of the remaining acre for me. I religiously sent money for buying the seed (green grams), planting, weeding (twice), spraying (4 times), and harvesting. All the time, I was told my green grams are doing extremely well. When I went to collect what they had harvested, I was given about 30 kgs of which half was dust, and about 5 kg was sand (changarawe). That is I harvested 10 kg having planted about 20 kgs and spent about 15k on the other processes. Their own potions produced over 400 kgs of clean green grams per acre! Now I have kicked all of them out of the farm. As you said, some people can never be helped.

Mteso uliona uowe Njeri?na vile wasichana wa huko Amukura ni watamu.Senji kabisa

[ATTACH=full]188095[/ATTACH]

Sio kwa ubaya lakini hapa chini…:wink:
[ATTACH=full]188096[/ATTACH]

Where is your true handle ndio tuongee :smiley:

I have many bitter stories … niliwahi pea wengine shamba yangu 5 acres mwitoti -mumias since they had no where to live . Nikajenga nyumba ya matofali bedroom 2 na jikoni nje just to help them out . Waliishi on that land for 11 years bila kuwauliza what they are doing or planting.
On the 12th year I gave them one year notice because I wanted to build my son his rural house . The following month nilishtakiwa kakamega high court that I was chasing a squatter who had lived kwa my land for more than 10 years which technically makes them the rightful owner of the whole land.
They realized that they were little peasants. Usitake kujua what happened to them

Ita hao wazungu wachafu wajisomee hii.

Maliza hekaya omwami. What transpired there after? But its human nature to undertake people’s generosity for a weakness. Ten years with five acres was enough to enable them buy and build their own home.

10k is not that bad for a retired Octogenarian.You should have worked harder in your hey days to go up the salary pay grade which would equate to more monthly stipends.
So unakula ujeuri wako pole pole

Wacha kupiga omwami sweep bila makosa, 10K was a lot of money back in the day.

Umeambiwa usitake jua na bado unauliza?

WHAT DOES Evaluate mean in your native language bro. Maybe we can evaluate you

Hehehe. Sorry bro, but nimecheka kweli. Hiyo mixture ya 30kg ilikua lea paper bag ya yellow

Mteso wacha siasa mingi.

I meant to say Elevate.