Of torrentz and others...

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Kenyan shit is SHITTY! Call me “unpatriotic”, “brainwashed”, “not supportive” etc I don’t care. This isn’t a loss! If anything, they’re saving us the embarrassment of propagating our “ART”

THEY CAN BLOCK IT ALL THE WAY TO THE 7TH LEVEL OF HELL FOR ALL I CARE!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH NOOOOOOOOOO! But where will I watch Churchill? :(:(:frowning: PSYYYYYYYYYYYYYKE! :D:D:D:D:D I WILL WATCH CHURCHILL WHEN I’M IN HELL AND THE DEVIL HAS TAPED MY EYES OPEN WITH 3 ROLLS OF MASKING TAPE AND IS USING AN ADRENALINE DRIP TO KEEP ME ALIVE WHILE HE TORTURES ME!

:slight_smile: :smiley: :smiley:

Kuuliza tu is there kenyan music kwa torrents

What about idm kwa youtube they shud block that too

Thts. nasty. for. a. woman. to. speak. out. loud. like. that.

Thats the problem of having business managemment guys tryinh to control the crazy IT world where even serious governments wameshindwa. Vpn iko. Rem they tried to close piratebay but over 100 mirror sites around the world zikakwom in 24 hrs.

What does it do?

You can refer to the last sentence on @danji1s’ comment… to expound on it, one will launch a VPN (Virtual Private Network) Client on the computer to connect to the VPN through which your computer/gadget exchanges security credentials (might be forced to login) with SERVERs in different locations(read outside africa for our case) and once there is authentication, ALL of the Internet activities within that Comp/Gadget is Encrypted & Secured from Kecobo,ISP na watu wa kusnoop.

1 Like

They may have their say but the Kenyans will have their way.

I don’t know what Kenyan content anyone would want to pirate anyway…bunch of nincompoops. Glad to see someone else who loathes Churchill show. These kenyan artists should just up their content and forget about forcing it down our throats, last time I checked most of it was lame. I would rather stay in a silent house without TV or music than watch/listen to some of these embarrassing “works of art”

hahahahah. as if i would waste MBs on madtraxx. even with free wifi. get over yourselves kecobo. (sounds like a VD)

1 Like