OF TOYOTA CAR THEFT, CUT OUTs & CAR TRACKERS

Cut outs are for delaying the car thieves a little bit. For a thief, every second counts, and the 60 seconds they’d take trying to figure out where it is could be the difference between life and death

CRV

sisi wa cardillac tukae wapi?

Kaeni tu hapo mahali mko mkiziangalia kwa internet.

I ended up with two alarm systems(one silent) and two cut outs after insisting when I hit the brake peddle I want the doors to automatically lock…to make it worse I also installed a window raiser linked to the central locking…At no time can the keys be left coz the car will lock and raise windows if engine is off…Starting the car is a pain…Explaining the procedure for pressing the cut outs and alarms is almost impossible to car wash guyz…

interestin

interesting, tell me more. Sounds like something i might also implement in the near future

cut of hudai creativity u cnt imagine yangu iko wap

Umelewa.Nenda ukalale.Ni nini hizi unaandika.

anasema you need to be creative when it comes to hiding the cut out. That his is hidden very well

cant relate…i manage my own tracking service

You live such a shallow life my fren, its just a piece of insured metal n plastic

[ATTACH=full]171587[/ATTACH]

Be leaving your car unlocked wherever you park it since yours isn’t shallow

Watu wanaacha gari za mamilioni car wash wewe unaogopa kuacha toyota dx, eti kusongeshwa lazima uitwe? Sampuli gani wewe

Hakuna gari safe when it comes to being stolen, u just have to observe common safety precautions measures hio mentality ya Toyota ni hotcacke ni ya umaskini mtu anataka tu an excuse, hizo Toyota zote ziko kenya yako haitakua special common sense will tell u where not to park

Sisi wa probox tunaposta wapi?

tembea na chain and two big padlocks kama zile hufunga duka za wahindi fungilia kwa trye

Weka tu comprehensive insurance + excess protector and sleep like a baby. Ikienda sawa tu.

these days yards zinakuuzia gari then later zinakujia gari bila kurudisha pesa. :smiley:
they install trackers and hide the spare key mahali kwa gari or retain it. chassis or ndani ya stone guards, fenders etc. so they just track, unlock and go bila stress.
ukinunua gari yard, esp mpya, just get comprehensive insurance.

Na ukiongeza cut out yako na immobilizer