OFFICE AFFAIRS

For every rule is an exception

Wachana na huyu ni kujichocha

@GeorginaMakena , Txs mwari, this is one thread of yours that at least I’ve finished reading. just enough read, maintain that mwari.

Sweet!!!

I mostly agree…shit happens when that affair goes south but a few people actually meet the love of their lives there.

Chinese tena? si greek?

What if you work in an NGO for AIDS survivors ? Kamiti prison ? Mathare hospital ?
You can’t generalise.

Do not stigmatise professionals working in the field of mental health & psychiatry…

My wife does not work in a bar, who in his sane mind would fuck every bitch in the workplace?? At least have some self respect!!!

Hapo sasa, tuko pamoja buda

Uko county IPI mzito?

7 years is not a walk in the park my fren. I have seen many marriages break in less than a year, others become intolerable in less than six months. Maybe you wanted to use a new term ‘infactuation’ but can tell you for sure that I have never regretted the decision I took. Many challenges were evident when we were dating including having to deal with a hostile supervisor because of our love. But I can tell you for free that I would want to age with her and when we are 80 years then I can look at her and tell her…yes darling, we made it.

Eish! si umemsanukia vistrong sana? Ama wewe ndiye “his wife”? :smiley:

ALL office affairs have eventually brought me trouble…first one as an intern it turned out the lady was being eyed by the boss…led to my early exit, second one I was on a few months contract turned out that a senior again wanted the lady…that contract was never renewed…Recently I have had two as a temporary boss and it didn’t work well, the ladies became bossy…i completely lost power over them.

I meant would you bang the patients or prisoners.
Loosen your thong, my fren.

I agree it’s love ,you are surely focused ,God guide you .

Naikuru