Officer on the run

:D:D:D:D iyo handle ya uyo jamaa wa twitter iko na jokes

Wewe ndio hiyo lorry hapo nyuma?

Do not feed the troll

Oh, so you mean to tell me one is less lethal than the other? What Forces were you serving again?

Where is the best coffee in KAF sold? Did you pass by the prison at the boardwalk?

Kurdish region was very safe for Americans with little to no action .I give props to the guys who were in the triangle of death .

Than what?Posing for a photo?

:smiley: please tell me you just posted a picture of yourself on ktalk, Mr. Strategic Thinking???

So what was the best action to take Since a grenade was thrown their way, I don’t think even a member of seal team six would stand ground. You seem to be sympathetic to the terrororists cause

This @Knowmadic guy is the most stupidiest talker around. I have been to both Afghan and Iraq camps ki Jowie hivi hivi and I can tell you for free, the Kurdish region in Iraq is the most safest area with almost zero conflict.

Acha kujiongelesha nugu.

Why do guys feed the troll? @Knowmadic is a well-known troll among his fellow zoomalians. The fool has never set foot in any war zone. His greatest achievement is to impregnate Somalian women in Canada and USA and boast about his faggot atheist son who goes by the name of Abdi Johnson which translates to slave of Johnson i.e. slave of the white man. Now you know. Or am i wrong Menace2Society?

@WuTang harakisha bobcorns

Give a detailed account of how u faced a dangerous situation and thanks to your military background u overcame it …

Unaexpect makofi in a Chupilee stronghold when you critic them, ngojea matusi. The guy prolly thought wataonana kando then it hit him ni suicide bomber

:smiley:
naona mmeweka the troll bahali yake

You should have been involved in the mission, from which your elimination from the human gene pool would have been assured.