Official 2019 census results.

I think the only odd one out among the Kalenjin sub tribe is Pokot. I am a kipsigis and I can communicate easily with all the sub tribes except Pokot where i will struggle out a lot. But the Pokots understand when the kipsigis and other sub tribes speak but it is opposite for other major sub tribes when a pokot speaks.

If i was the president I will make sure it is difficult for Somalis to enter Kenya and even get the citizenship. Many of the Somalis we have in Kenya are illegal immigrants which does not portend well for the future of this country. These guys should stay in their own country and do their best to fight Alshabaab and live alone instead of invading our country.

Luhyas should unite and stop following Raila. Lakini mkiongozwa na Atwoli hakuna kitu mtapata.
But Mudavadi is a good leader.

and if you speak the truth wanaanza kulia “not yet Kenyan!” or some other BS

wanakubali walimu wauwawe kwao and then when the government recalls all teachers they cry marginalization

True. We have lost many innocent Kenyans there, yet these guys know the Alshabaab and hide them. And instead of defending themselves against Alshabaab so that they can stay peacefully they have instead invaded every city of our country, Nairobi, Mombasa, Narok, Nakuru, Eldoret and others

Let me correct you there. Mudavadi is as useless as they come. Afaa even Waititu.

Ati Mijikenda is as big as Kisii. I only met 1 Mijikenda in my life. Kisii are everywhere. Somebody did a linear extrapolation on the samples or what.

Al Shabaab is now part of Somali legislature, government and intelligence community. How easy will it be to tame them?

:D:D. Even kwa Wakuria kimeibiwa

No way merus are not 7.5 million.

We reject this census

kama kazi ni kukamuliwa mkia na @poyoloko mtakuwa wengi kivipi?

Niko na bibi tatu / watoto saba and we were never counted. Ngombe ici.

:smiley:

:D:D

Luhyas should just unite and take over this country. Waache ujinga na upole upole.