OFFICIAL TRANSFER NEWS THREAD

Naona point yenu but player akisema anataka kuenda then they will leave. I am sure they have a replacement for grizz already.

Of course they do, but there’s a higher probability that the replacement was supposed to come in during the transfer period. So i highly doubt; even if Griez wanted to leave, he’s tied until 2021 and he can’t force his way at this juncture. He has just turned into a future prospect for you guys…

I doubt they will let him go, because hakuna replacement, they can’t buy anyone till Jan. 2018.

After the POGBACK calamity fans wa kale kateam wakunje mkia this round ama namna gani my frens?

Sailing away with his dogs.
Will be a major blow to Arsenal.
[ATTACH=full]103432[/ATTACH]
Leaving with him Lucas Perez and Ozil.

Simeone wanted to buy Lacazette to replace Griezzeman, it seems Mou changed his mind because the club has chosen to buy a pure 9 with Lukaku, Morata and Belotti on the shortlist.

Lakini hizo bei za strikers ziko juu, and some are just average.

true that, izo bei ni inflated even Griezzeman despite his pedigree isnt worth €100 mil sembuse Belotti na Lukaku, Moratta is valued at £65 mil yet he has never played a full season as first choice.

Lukaku would be a great buy for any top four team

Griezmann ni striker ama attacking mid ya no 10?

in a perfect team he is a 10 capable of interchanging positions with the wingers and supporting a pure 9 like Ibra. As a bonus mjamaa anaweza guza in all four positions perfectly.

OFFICIAL
BENJAMIN MENDY JOINS MANCITY for a reported fee of about 38.2 million pound
Enderson joins for 34 million pound making him the most expensive goalkeeper in the history of football

Sema City kuharibia monaco team just incase wapatane tena.

City hawataki mchezo, but that’s how transfer business should be done, early enough before the season starts. Wenger bado atangoja bei ya jioni.

Monaco is likely to lose most of its best players. Karibu eight players might leave.

Man city did good business with Bernando Silva…

Perisic could be a good buy for Man United too…
He’s a more efficient version of Tony Martial

Monaco will be Ligue 1’s Southampton this transfer season. Watch this space.

True, perisic is a beast, mguu kushoto + kulia zote ziko sawa

Young na hao wingers wengine itabidi waondoke.

Hehe but game ikikubali mancity watakuwa wanoma.Mancity will be one of the teams to watch next season.Kumaliza top four itakuwa ngori sana kwa team zenye hungoja soko ikifungwa