Oglers

Ingekua bwanangu I wouldn’t mind , when its a stranger iiiiu.

Once met a man hawking blouses huko south c, n they were a couple of pple walking infront…aliponifikia he asked whether na chukua…then he flashed his huge hard dick karibu na uso yangu, gosh I stepped back , no one was behind me…n hurriedly went hme locked the gate
Kumbe he was walking unzipped n hard using the blouses to cover up, dat ugly image never gets otta ma head
pple r sick out there

7 Likes

:D:D:D…kwani wewe ni mbilikimo…@Mkufuu…kuja usikie hii maneno:eek:

14 Likes

My SO is a strong 9/10, I hate walking with her juu mafisi and females pia stare mbaiya, jeeez! My train of thought is always derailed on those episodes. #humbleBrag

4 Likes

Kulamba clit.

yep am quite short

2 Likes

ha ha ha na leo tu mvua imefanya nikakua offered umbrella na a black beauty while walking in the rain and in ten minutes nimeshaambiwa birthday yake ni sunday, kweli valentines ni baraka

9 Likes

Sponsor on crosshair.

7 Likes

Hunter amekuwa hunted na hajajua.
Jua tu si kuangukia … umeangukiwa.

3 Likes

Jarosojah unaderail thread…post this under mvua ;):P:p

5 Likes

That is traumatizing

now for a harder question; how long did you take ogling (ok, staring) at the ogler ogling at the oglee to observe all the details?

5 Likes

:D:D:D:D

@kawambui kuja hapa!! Mr. Selfie man

1 Like

:eek::D:D:D:D That is messed up…ii kijiji itanionyesha maneno.:D:D:D:D

ION
[ATTACH=full]30853[/ATTACH]

12 Likes

Mwoman akitoka kwa hao amevaa miniskirt agenda yake huwa nn? :slight_smile: si ilikuwa kutafuta attention kutoka men. Why complain later?

Huyo jamaa mwenye alikuwa amezuba na huyo mwoman kwa hii story angepata huyo mwoman kwa room yy RIP

2 Likes

I trembled hada kwa mara…told my pal n sme guys at a nearby shop, the nxt day so they culd look out fr him

it is in the same league with telling a girl “nipe k**a” , i guess…

2 Likes

Hehehe mine was observing with my only intent being to see the end of the scenario, ogling entails looking at someone flirtatiously , that wasn’t what I was doing

1 Like

traumatizing?

FIDA should organize a counter rally, where the women will flash their boobs back; kinda like clap back. Tit for tat (Pun fully!)

For healing purposes

8 Likes