Ogopa Wanawake...Waogope sana mse..

best play ever… with a pwagu kampata pwaguzi kind of an ending

heheee…ndio nimeambia @Mrs Shosho

Hizi ndio shida za kuolewa na mabroke asses. If she had a man who is the one depositing money in her account angekua a nakula mareceipti? If she had a man who gave her an ATM card ama mpesa for her usage angekua anameza mareceipti? But if a woman is another man in the house lazima receipt ikulwe coz anaogopa kutoanishwa. She knows so well ukijua how much she has saved utataka hio pesa. Ladies marry these broke people at your own risk. It’s very telling when you say that you are married but you are just another man in that house so you must spend your own money this madam should have used YOUR money to buy what she was buying sio kuingia kwa her own money and even trying to hide it from you and go further to hide the fact that she has some money bcz unajua hio pesa itaitishwa by your so called husband. Very sad when a woman must hide her money and how much she has as if atapigwa ngeta. Very very sad.

She does not feel financially secure with you and that only happens when a woman has a man who does not happily and easily pay ALL bills. Pesa ya Bibi ni ya kusave bcz if today you die ni yeye atalea hao watoto wako, so I don’t know what a full grown man is following up a woman’s money for mpaka she’s so afraid she has to swallow a receipt so that usijue bank balances zake. She knows she is in danger. She is protecting herself and her future.

You don’t raise trouble working from suspicions. Clever women will deny and find better ways of hiding. It is better to observe secrectly, and if you want to warn them about their habits, do it indirectly such that they do not suspect you know anything. That way you can gauge their sincerity.

si sisi wote hupewa avunja za free na gava

Mwanaume ni kuenda kwa duka na kununua kile kimekupeleka huko nguruba, window shopping wachia slay queens na mashoga, no wonder khupipi anakuona kama kipii.

Fear independent ladies if you mess unaachwa tu kwa mall.

This is what happens when a woman isn’t well provided for. She knows she is on her own. So she must hide money. Hide or eat receipts. You need to ask yourself how well you are playing your role as a provider if women must eat receipts of bank balances in your presence.

Independent lady means single lady. But kuna married but available bcz kama bado anatumia pesa yake na ako na bwana si ako to kama any other single lady? She’s only married on the paper. Hana bwana. Those who have bwanas hata walisahau pesa yao coz they are being provided for by the bwana.

Get it? Independent means that you are spending your own money. The opposite means that you are spending the man’s money. Never yours. That’s why a woman takes the man’s name not the other way around. Because she is now dependent on him. Otherwise she doesn’t have a husband she has a pet or a roommate.

…huyo lazima ni ‘shiny eye’…chunga sana brathy!

Next time you’ll find her getting out of a lodging and pretend you didn’t see her.

Lame defence.

Eeeish unless you are one and the same person! huyu is not telling you how much money is in her account. FULLSTOP. Kubali umechezwa.

Upepo…stop telling tales. He is not a step forward. Worse… he seems scared of confronting her in a nice way. Anaone atuambie. Ni sawa tuu.

not really

hatumi…yake ni kuangalia balance…it is common knowledge that mtu anatumia pesa yake regularly huwa anajua how they have left as balance

huezi elewa…u see,confrontation is how a kawaida woman would react if it were her man mezaing receipt ya balance…well for a smart man confrontation hapana…

Okay I may have missed a point. Is this madam your wife, a MKW or your girlfriend?

actually if i did i wouldn’t confront her…i would just start to think of a good lawyer to help me retain junior

chief endea toughees za bata polepole tu iyo ndio kuwa real man basi