Oh it's on now! Shots FIRED!!

Kama hapa juu, his rants are laced with lies. Ati Raila akienda kumwona hakuwa anaweza kusimama? Really?

The problem with politicians of tact is that they see the siphoning of taxpayers money and decide to wait for the oppotune time to speak up. They hesitate and lose the moment.

Let me see the video first. There could be some exaggeration in that statement on his part

Miguna and RAT are all cut from the same cloth as far as patience is concerned, threshold in sasa, kama sio sasa ni sasa hivi![SIZE=2] (emphasizing RAT’s diction in the latter part)[/SIZE]

Yet he is spurred on when our media and senior personalities wrongly refer to the fellow as a Dr by title when he does not have a doctrate. Every lawyer in North America earns a JD, which is the equivalent of an LLB, the only difference being that in North America, an undergraduate degree is required before entry to a law school.

Miguna attained a JD (LLB equivalent) - 1993 and a LLM masters - 2001, but he did not enroll in a Phd program https://www.osgoode.yorku.ca/programs/graduate-program/phd-research-stream-full-time which is offered in the same institution. Common sense dictates that one cannot get a Masters after the imaginary doctorate.

[MEDIA=twitter]998414015947788288[/MEDIA]

He is blatantly lying in the tweet. In 1987, his passport application was rejected. All his entries to Kenya have been done using his Canadian passports. Canadian citizens must use their Canadian passport to enter Canada. He is either a liar or a mad man, probably both.

https://i.imgur.com/hoUu2hZ.png
https://i.imgur.com/A9tBJ0s.png

Someone must have seen Miguna taking over the most loyal and unquestioning following, this following don’t see petty things, they only see what they are told by their General. If you don’t tow the line then you are an enemy. When they are done with politics, Orengo, Nyongo and the rest will have something interesting to write about their times in active politics.

ukiangalia hizo video za airport vizuri BABA was very drunk . ni kama uende job kama uko maji , unajifanya mzuri and avoid meetings and people

Baba must have been very agile as a “drunk” man to chase the officers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7b4fp1x6ok

Sawa Benjamin Disraeli:D

Just to ask of what importance is he? If the govt denies him the passport then what? Other than squealing like a pig being slaughtered what will he do? He is no value to this nation or to the legal profession…there’s nothing of importance he has done…this is not 1969,1975 or 1992where his silliness would’ve been construed as fighting for democracy…if Ngugi wa Thiong’o a man who has contributed a lot to the literature world both here and abroad hajisumbui…I wish hii ingekuwa Rwanda…angefika Canada kama amengonjewa na intelligence and that would’ve been the end of it.

And I will take a different perspective.
Has it ever ocurred to you that miguna miguna has a psychological problem. How comes he has issues with everyone he interacts with.

Dude has a mental dIsorder. You cant win attacking both Raila and Uhuru. And you cant win fights at the airport. Too little space and the airport is not a ring. He will have to apply for citizenship or come in as a Canadian citizen before waging his argument in court.

of course nobody can question him, lest you are declared illiterate. When he was running his campaign for the nairobi seat, the guy could not take questions humbly… even when he needed to ignore trolls, he swallowed the bait.

After he wrote Peeling Back The Mask I knew he was a different breed of man. He wasn’t sued so that means what he published is the truth. That’s why I give him the benefit of doubt. I really really hate our leaders for giving themselves 700% raise in their pension.
Maybe he is off but I trust his intentions more than I trust the handshake principals and the abandoned flower girls

you are very succinct

Sitakudanganya mwarimu. I have to Google that word.

Thinking outside the demigod mentality, Miguna is the most honest we can get. Back to tingod land, Miguna cannot be understood

Boy wetu Miguna angetuliza bolli atleast mpaka aingie mtaa for a few days. For now askizi Gambler - Kenny Rogers kuna wise words hapo.