Okiya apewe congratulations na mawaidha

I see no tent hire disclaimer

1 Like

Badala uitie wakanyama biashara ya Nyama, Field C ya hema na Viti or even invite us::You are not helping atall.

1 Like

Old monk for calligraphy invitations

Stop saving face @Okiya. A villager met you with a tablet in a couch of a fellow CORDMORON university student waiting to ramnya her ass. Maybe you were saying goodbye to dog life with that endowed Luo chic.

About the wedding give us a ten mile area in the vicinity of venue. There will be tens of wedos in the locality. In that case we can make sure we attend all. And guess who is this fake Okiya. Any phat groom might be you.

3 Likes

Congratulations! I really hated going for mass and I couldnā€™t receive the sacrament because I was fornicating! I bet youā€™re doing your own decorā€¦ebu weka mbisha!

1 Like

congrats kijana! but please concentrate on your marriage and not your wedding . All da best.

Congrats mbloo, and all the best

Congratulations are in order as you prepare to formalize the wearing of the so called smallest handcuffs in the worldā€¦

Niko poa bro, cartoo ita come.

2 Likes

Hehe thats Drake.

Congratulations are in order @Okiya after enjoying boko haram for seven years.:D:D:D

All the best in your union and Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs @Okiya.

1. thats baby drake
  2. heā€™s jewish
  3. mazel tov means ā€œgood luckā€ in yiddish (a language spoken by most jews)

Wish you best, yani you have dated for seven years?

Congrats! but donā€™t be mean, you could even have invited @admin atuwakilishe.
To Mrs.Okiya, take care of this mujamaa and make sure kitambi is noticeable

Congrats to mr Okiya, good luck to soon to be Mrs Okiya.

Wanaume huenda bachelor party. Wedo nitatuma @Guru awakilishe

1 Like

Yenyewe mwanamuke ni ku dry fry kwa muda ndio uweke pingu ya maisha, wengine ni mashetani, congrats Mr omutata.

FOUR THINGS BEFORE I WISH YOU MY VERY BEST SIRā€¦

1. I Want to Believe in those 7 yrs you didnā€™t hold Farts. If you Did, Congratulations. You no Longer Have to.
  2. In the 7yrs i believe youā€™ve learned much about COMPROMISE & SACRIFICE. If not , Congratulations coz marriage is a two way street or just one way street. God Forbidā€¦TO DIVORCE
  3. If in those 7yrs you havenā€™t Questioned , Doubted or become a Philosopher ; Then Karibu sana these is Inevitable and its what Marriage is all about.
  4. Finally , I truly want to believe in those 7yrs:
    - Love, Care & Affection were replaced by Confrontation, Smiles & Winks
    - Coyness Replaced by unhappiness
    - Shopping, dating & fine dining replaced by Arguing & Fighting.

OTHERWISE
[ATTACH=full]24565[/ATTACH] GOD BLESS YOUR MARRIAGE.

congratulations sir the least you could for talkers is invite us for the evening party.