Okuyu Hawataki Upus.... Liwe Liwalo!!!

Give them time. They will still go back to their settings and support the leader of Mt Kenya who is Uhuru. Remember this video clip of Kiraitu deep inside Meru County in June 2017 when elections were just two months away? When results were announced there was no NASA in Meru. So pia hawa with time they will be singing Hallelujah to Uhuru

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miaCu69GImk

I just love how thurakus are wailing LOUDEST at thirikali ya muthamaki. Hehe who would have thought??? But kupigia ruto to punish uunye is the most stupid decision you guyz can make, having said that you guyz are throwing tantrums tunajua uunye akisema jump mtarudi default settings na kuuliza how high. Rao is not a fool to think that cendro will vote for him he is just looking to split it like mikel said… Halafu funguo za servers ziko kwa safe gatundu
Any sane kenyan do this

1. Defeat / reject Bbi in totality
  2. Send all the trash home
  3. Elect men of integrity

We will never ever ever support Uhuru so anyone riding on his coat tails anapoteza wakati.

Stupid Comment.
Let me ask you a question: Would you utter the same crappy comment if thurakus we support Tinga 100%.?

I’m more concerned with Cambridge Analytica or whatever it is they rebranded themselves as, if they can sway the public opinion it’s easier to control the electoral body

Burden of proof is on you not me… And we are not in the business of “ifs, shoulda coulda etc” najua inauma but itabidi uzoee

Hio card ya chebkati bado iko under the sleeve wakati itachezwa kuna watu watalilia kwa choo

Such comments belong kijiji ya wazee where you belong. Rudi huko usituambukize ujinga hapa.

I know Kikuyus. Mimi nimetoka Mt. Kenya region but I have never supported Uhuru.

I foresaw the future like a prophet and I kept telling people Uhuru will fuck up the economy and only cater for the interests of his family.

Mpaka ilifika point nikakosana na watu juu nlikuwa against Uhuru in a Muthamaki stronghold.

Saa hizi kila mtu anaiimba Ruto huko mashinani ni kama atakuwa different na Kenyatta. Ata Ruto akipata kiti, bado mtajipaka lube.

Feelings pelekea mama yako you are a sheep who wants now to sanitize your stupid decision of voting thrice and want sympathy for stupid judgements… And i go where i want meffi

The Revolution will be Live.

Most online ‘pundits’ are from the region, are married to Kyuks or one parent is Kyuk.

I’m a Mmeru. Not a Kikuyu. But when comes to voting, Kikuyus and Meru vote the same. Wewe uko majuu, kwa ground vitu ni different.

Then that’s the most confused community in the world

What happened to …“Si uchawi!!!..ni maombi!!!”

I thought Ni mungu anachagua kiongozi?

Kikuyus? Cheering a Kale?

The same Kalees who danced around the fires that consumed Kikuyu women and children in a place they had named Kiambaa?

[ATTACH=full]281301[/ATTACH]

Ni kama mwarabu akishangilia ati timu ya soka ya wayahudi imefunga bao!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

From 2007-2013 the same opposition supporters said Kalenjins will never vote for Kikuyu. They did so in 2002, 2013, August 2017 & November 2017. Basically your predictions on central remains wonder lust as usual far removed from reality. DP Uncle Ruto will get 99% of Central and Mt. Kenya votes in 2022. He spent 2 years Tanga Tanga in central on grassroots development and gained their favour. Too much favour until he was stopped. Then cold war from OP prefects are now his best campaign platform as the sympathy has converted the undecided vote to him. People forgot that President Uhuru rose in 2011-2013 because the region was sympathetic to his ICC cases where UhuRuto were the fall guys for former President Kibaki and RAT whom the international community couldn’t prosecute. This is because they are suffering from the cash crunch and sympathetic to anyone also suffering as a direct result of government hands.

Secondly DP Uncle Ruto running mate as DP is a woman leader from the region to represent the biggest voting block in Kenya. Women are 60% of the voters and they 100% favour DP in every survey especially central & Mt. Kenya. Ever since that decision was made she has faced tough times in the hands of OP. That is also why RAT went shopping for waiguru as running mate. Now the BBI document was amended after UhuRuto meeting and presented in Bomas. If Parliament pass it as is then we will have a junior position of PM appointed by President. DP Uncle Ruto has picked a Luhya for that position and its one that has completely split the handcheque team. This us because he is favoured by President Uhuru and a moderate gentleman. Handcheque team don’t know how to fight him without displeasing President Uhuru himself. That is why their is a handcheque event in western of sudden importance being pushed. If you believe politics of headlines you would think that Tanga Tanga is down but actually our strong tactical moves are what are causing all this strong outbursts, friction and push from handcheque team. We are acting and they are reacting in very predictable fashion.

Lastly there is this fallacy that the system this, that etc. That’s a point of ignorance. DP Uncle Ruto is well entrenched. There is nothing he doesn’t know, control or out of the loop. Heck even the entire Jubilee Elections team in 2013-2017 and IEBC was his direct baby under Davis Chirchir. He ran those two campaigns. Ask kibichoo how did those La murder audios and video leak despite everyone asked to deposit all electronic devices and jewellery at the counter. How did Sagana meeting video and audio get out in real time despite all security checks.

Not if RAO is part of the coalition, never.

Kabisa. He needs to be taught a lesson he will never forget.

Uhuru has been rejected before and like all politicians he knows what happens once happens twice. Juzi niliona he was trying to pacify his strongholds by addressing tea, coffee and milk farmer’s woes but it’s too late. 6 years too late. He is doing this to get back some control in the region ndio referendum ikikuja asipatikane ndethe.
You know it would be really embarrassing for him if BBI gets rejected in Mt Kenya regions in a referendum.
Handshake was beginning of the end. It’s been downhill for him ever since

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTmWrUm3Nkp2Jb-HCPIzDk-P1VdtM3MGFWdLL-10tmrijcVS_Jy

This yours is a story and a theory though. Uhuru and Ruto are no longer seeing eye to eye and Uhuru wants to see to it that Ruto resigns, force him out of government. In short Uhuru is the one fighting Ruto. Lets agree on this. Lets not live on illusion…The other about politics of influence we can disagree or not

Paid actors