Okuyu Tandika Middle Class Mpaka Wamee Akili

Hii mambo yako nishawahi sikia mahali. Mambo ya real estate unapenda kuongeza kachumvi kidogo. So tell us, nini hio itafanya shamba Olturoto ipande bei that is kama unajua iko wapi?

:D:D:D:D Katambe. Expose that conman.

:D:D:D… you don’t have to believe me.

Places like isinya ppl thought it will take forever to develop… but once the road was tarmacked the narrative has changed the same thing is happening in malaa Saa hii ppl as going as far as malaa. County government are playing a big role in the development of this areas.
A pal has a project in wajir alikua ananishow uko 50 x 100 ni 15m and its rare to find one sale.

Hapa unaongelelea @poyoloko

They usually have a stupid salesy language. Ooh ati sijui 10 years ago Ruiru chieth Malaa Chieth. You can see one here is saying a plot in Wajir is going for 15m. I mean fucking Wajir!. Yaani hapa conman wa mashambapia wako

So this was in 2018? Yani kuna mahali land has appreciated 3 times the buying price through this covid 19 pandemic??

Hata kabla ya pandemic I don’t think this was possible in a span of 3 years. Lakini anyway this is information coming from the bowels of a casual labourer. So anything goes!

Hii ni utapeli. A plot ?
That should be the price for 50 acres. :confused:

@Randy tapeli sugu wacha ujinga usitubebe mapera hivo

Casual labourer joke is old … just do your homework and thank me later…and yes land in ruaka, donholm and kiserian has bn appreciating like crazy.

Kama babako ni tapeli dont try and project it on me…

You don’t want to go that route with me boy…

ama ni mimi sielewi kitu hapa

:D:D:D:D… Boy ni nyanyako do your worst.

Sawa tu wacha nikuachie mungu Mr. My mommy bought a plot

:D:D:D

Chokosh wars asubuhi.

Finish that conman.

I had high hopes on you …sigh!!

Unless there’s something grand going on in Wajir and we are not in the know.
Remember people bought land in Turkana before Tullow oil signed their prospecting licences.

Bought a parcel of land in 2011 at Kamulu for 100K, it’s 40 Kms from the CBD, but it doesn’t matter since I don’t pay anyone rent, the two units besides my parcel which I bought at the same price are going for x10 my buying price. I have been approached severally by buyers but they are not for sale. Putting the CBD as your point of reference is defeatist approach since less than 10% of Nairobi 4million plus residence work or transit via the CBD.

So according to mason this project that is slated to begin on January 2022 will raise the value of land in the Fwakin Wajir? Even in my Beverly Hills of Bungoma an acre is less than a million, just a few meters from the tarmac.
[SIZE=7]Sh84.1 billion road project to spur development in Northeastern[/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]Garissa, Wajir, Isiolo and Mandera to benefit from the 784km corridor[/SIZE]
In Summary
[ul]
[li]The project includes the tarmacking of the 748km Isiolo- Wajir-Mandera road.[/li][li]Garissa county will benefit from the construction of the 127km Kulamawe – Modogashe and the 68km Modogashe - Habaswein – Samatar roads[/li][/ul]
The Sh84.1 billion Horn of Africa Gateway Development project will not only open the region but spur economic development in Northeastern.

The project to start in January 2022 will see four counties of Garissa, Wajir, Isiolo and Mandera benefit.

“The project will ensure easy ICT access for the citizens, fast travel and movement of goods and improved cross border trade with Ethiopia, Sudan and Somalia,” Garissa Governor Ali korane said.

Korane spoke on Wednesday during a validation workshop for social needs assessment undertaken by the Kenya Highway Authority.

The project includes the tarmacking of the 748km Isiolo- Wajir-Mandera road.