Older Women

Maheni. It depends on how well she takes care of herself.

It is actually hypothetical. I’m not in this situation Hehehe. Everyone asking for hekaya. But real talk, the mutual respect is very important.

achana Na cougars.

You taking advice from a monoball???

U serious???

Nyandua mtu pole pole

Control Freaks
Initial marriage years- she may prosper in masking her ascendancy but as years pass by,the psychological clock will catch up with her.

Subconsiously, her insecurities will be manifested spurring bitterness and she will endeavor to paint you as the problem.The worst that can transpire is she may become obsessed if your bedminton is good.
However uneza angukia mtu msuri
Mapens inaweza kulocate

@Purple following sana, you know why!

Even the aged male GOONS.

You are lying.

Sikia na uskize vizuri kabisa…mwanamke ni vile utamweka. Had an option of a four year older and also younger than me but I ended up with the 4yr older. One thing respect,n most importantly communicate. Utashangaa vile vitu zitaflow. Maturity pia will determine the course of things…not necessarily ati lazma dem akue the younger

Age difference if less than 5 years uko sawa kama hana mtoto…as long as you are compatible. Deal breaker hukuwa mtoto sana Sana…so you have my blessings…hakuna kitu ya kuogopa hapo. OS ya madame ni ile ile. Akiwa 20 na akiwa 30…kama anakupenda atakuwa anakuona anachafua ngotha

Get a younger, more fertile chick. Achana na cougars.

I beg to disagree. There are older women(30+) who have never had a child and have never aborted or used family planning. They may be few, but they are out there. They just didn’t find someone worth settling down with on time. Don’t generalize.

Age haimatter sana kama hana mtoi…dame ni kama gari…vile unapata KCL iko na mileage kama ya mat…na KAU in mint condition…too many variables. So wewe kagua, kama kitu ni safi, na most importantly haina mtoto, pita na yeye…itabaki tu story

Unless apate yule kienyenji kabisa ambaye hajui emergency pills or abortion pill tayari, bado kuna issues za infertility among the younger women these days.

@Purple = @Miss Finest Wine

True that!!

Wacha Mushesh. @Purple lives in the US. I live in the UK…pls but we are Kenyan girls. Don’t go there.

All the best…I dated a 26 yr old n a 27 yr old…in one of the rship…i had to do an MIA ndigehota anymore :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks, dear. There are still gems among these so-called older ladies.