Older women

jesus christ!! unless you are traditionally not great cooks. maybe the MauMau wars took toll on your cuisine skills so nitawaelewa.

lol sounds like American pie when the guys got contact of some hoe lakini the forgot to check the date which had been indicated 1980.

1 Like

Some hekayas here deserve a Pulitzer.

1 Like

Moderators, plse ask THIS ONE to stop this aki!

Its damn irritating, like wanking on Kenyatta Avenue.

My grandma was a great cook, only my dad understood my undying love and attention. I made sure that her house had enough furl and water before taking care of my dads house.

Eeee ķweli!

@Nefertities please use humor that guka understands. thank you homie

wachache maybe. this post was about cougars though lets not derail it. we will take about that in a post of its own

hello bae

[ATTACH=full]14187[/ATTACH]

1 Like

the energy of youth (direct trans-nguvu za ujana)

2 Likes

do you know 'cados are good for your nuts? wewe kaa hapo tu…

3 Likes

Roho safi…Nilikuwa naji nice Na masa WA mboga. Mkamba. The ones wako Na vibanda kubwa Na wameajiri a young man n girl to do the selling n stuff. Brown momo 46yrs of age. Was new in Mombasa. Kazi Ni ya shift Na niko 25 yrs. Ilinibidi nihame estate bro. Unachapa coomer mama hatosheki. Namtusi,namhepa lakini after two weeks dry najipitisha kwa biz yake. Ana take hint. Anaenda kwake Na kuningoja. Tunatiana Kama wendawazimu. Keshoye anani flash niende…namtusi. Nikajua nikiendelea hivi sitawahi oa.

6 Likes

That’s a fallacy, I love avocados na mimi si mmoja wao.

3 Likes

There is a song that goes ‘Dunia Ina Mambo’ or something like that. What am reading here is making my eyes pop out…

2 Likes

enough of avocados. lets talk about shagging older ladies. ever done one? if yes how many years older than you and share the experience

1 Like

wait till you have a taste of Mrs. Robinson

I was 24. Her eldest son was four years my senior. She was a tenant and i was head of rent collection dept. She had issues with arrears. One time we went to lock her out. She called me aside and the rest is geography. We bonked for almost an year. Best puthy i ever had

3 Likes

ilikuwa combi bonking? ama hao wengine walijikata?

2 Likes

There is nothing in an old woman that I find attractive even if the said woman is 49 year old Janet Jackson or the 41 year old Kate Moss. I however have hekayas for 19 and 20 yr olds anyone interested?

1 Like