OldMonkey Watu Wa Kwenyu Si Wazuri...

Looking at the car and what was stolen, you are kendo fefte fae yrs bro, pole lakini

Why do I doubt this story? What thief would bother breaking a windscreen whereas there are other small windows? What about hiyo Broken windscreen hapo kando? This looks like a car in a repair shop… This is story of GIANTS
[ATTACH=full]5437[/ATTACH]

6 Likes

Replacement rubber, definitely why would a thief do all that tedious work of removing a laminated windscreen when they can instantly break a side window?
[ATTACH=full]5438[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

Kwani we ni forensic expert?

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]5439[/ATTACH]

1 Like

]Replacement rubber, definitely why would a thief do all that tedious work of removing a laminated windscreen when they can instantly break a side window?
[ATTACH=full]5438[/ATTACH][
sasa mlikuwa mnataka atujulishe kivipi amenunua land cruiser salvage?

2 Likes

What? Are you for real? The number plate is blacked out!

1 Like

wewe hujui tu vile wasapere huwa wamerank leather jackets…kwanza iyo mtu ataiaa atawai vua ata jua iwake aje

[ATTACH=full]5443[/ATTACH]

Hehehehe that shoe size jo… I can tell the ladies for free that you are probably a proficient tongue user (if you catch my drift!)

1 Like

You didn’t read where I said I drove all the way from Naivasha to Westlands without a windshield??? The photos I took were at the repair shop.

Dude my shoes are size 13’s…
You know what they say about people with big feet.

Why are people assuming @mayekeke post to be Gospel truth? He is a wannabe Muslim from Kiambu and even posted about kalimah that turned out to be fake when translated… I even posted the correct version…[ATTACH=full]5448[/ATTACH]

your comment was no. 21000

Evidence? Or your camera started working at the repair shop? Hii ni hekaya! Windscreens are laminated and very hard to break through… You have to remove it… What photographic evidence did you take at the scene of crime for police and insurance purposes? Where is the police abstract/ report on the crime?

You caught me,ni hekaya,so that you know it’s a salvage vehicle… About the Kalimah,I removed some words from the fourth Kalimah to see if he would notice the flaw in it… Thus proving whether he was Muslim or not…
!!! كوسوم Google that

Buda…u must be on a very illegal and expired drug…nimecheka yangu yote…no mbisha

1 Like

At first I thought hii ni ile gari ya dereva wa UN

3 Likes

Hahaha @Elin unataka kusema mayekeke ni ktalk’s Kung’u the pilot.

inakaa driver wa un aliangusha gari then ikauziwa mayekeke ikiwa salvage

1 Like