Oliech Loosing it Journey from Grace back to Grass

Let him swallow his pride and start playing in the Kpl league. Most famous Brazilian players wind up their careers back home with Corinthians and the like.

Hii ni funzo kwako na kwa vijana wengine wenye tabia za kupoda Mali

He must have spent alot on his mama’s medical bills.

but hapa dagoretti kona ukiona kila plot unasikia ni ya oliech. and here is a place where these plots are going for 30-50 m. so he still has some assets

he is probably worth millions and he is probably making more millions from investments. Money you will never make in your sad rat race life. Therefore, he can sit about morning to evening.

HATA ADEBAYOR UTASKIA GOAL INASEMA HANA KITU, GOAL NI MHARO YA MAJUU

I know Oliech personally, hii yote ni porojo, I know for a fact that he owns a number of residential flats in kile, kili , wanyee and lovi

1 Like

Local players are not paid that well. And at times they can go for months without salaries.

Adebayor bado analipwa 100k pounds per week by spurs for doing nothing mpaka ile siku atapata a new team this season.

Goal inaandikwa tu na watu wa porojo. There’s no way that guy is broke.

And houses in Lavington hapo off gitanga Rd. Even there’s one townhouse there where he’s parked most of his vehicles… Sijui anaishi hapo ama?
I think hii ni upus. You can’t eat all that money maybe bitchez con you

Ktalk millionaires hating. This guy wont be broke anytime soon. Maybe public apperances will reduce but his networth generates more money than your salary. A little bird told me ako na FDR ya 70M that generates 15% PA compunded interest. And whos this bird? Go ask your mother!

And whos this bird?

You maafakas are gullible af!! Oliech has very many investments in real estate, this nigga will never ever go broke fucking peasants!! You never want to see someone succeed

I told y’all haterz that goal.com ni website ya porojo. OLiech has laughed off the notion that he is broke. Someni hapa

Kenya has produced some good strikers in the past. But Dennis Oliech remains the greatest ever