Oliech ponda Raha

Jealousy and envy tamaliza wewe.

What do you own? What have you done worthwhile with your life so we can celebrate and also interrogate as you’re interrogating his?

That is one way of looking at it the other is asking ‘what could’ve gone wrong?’ Why didn’t he realize as the Greeks say damu mbichi hula damu mzee (loose translation)? He doesn’t need to experience everything in the world just the same way you need not go to the Vatican to know that’s where Pope Alexander was kamuaring prostitutes left, right and center (Catholics wanisamehe) you get the drift lakini? He may rise but it’ll take very long and it may never be to where he was.

That is Alai’s blog. Sensationalism pays his Nyayo Estate house rent…

How sure are you the article is accurate before making all these assumptions?

I have a pal who was really close to him and she still is and what people go through in their personal lives, that you do not read on the news, be not quick to judge.

Wasn’t Matiba really wealthy with all the hotels etc. After Moi did him in and his ill health, hospital bills etc didn’t that also make him close to destitute? What’s your take on him for a person that largely invested and had it all?

Don’t judge people whose personal stories you do not know. You might not be able to walk even less than a mile in their shoes confronted with a similar situation if you knew their personal struggles.

Nowhere did I indicate that I believe the article neither did I write words to the effect that I actually know the guy is on a downfall trend. I was just responding to your opinion. Yaani nimejiweka kwa mipaka ya maoni yako;)

Papa I have not judged I have merely offered an opinion and by the way the real reason Matiba lost his property is not ill health; ill health just accelerated his problems. His downfall was failure to honor loans he had with BBK. @gashwin na Fiud waje teke teke hao ndiyo encyclopedia hapa

Under-the-counter girls??
That’s pedophelia!!!

Why are u so bitter like oliech aint human?
Tulimwambia if he aint careful atachapa Tukiwa pale base ya shisha.

[QUOTE="montecarlo, post

Me, bitter? You’re confusing me for yourself. Do you see me harping or pontificating on how another grown ass man should spend his money or should have invested?

Jipe shughuli. Get rich or die trying. Then hopefully one day utabarikiwa with issues of managing your own wealth and money instead of consuming your Wednesday morning on how another man should have spent his.

It is said BBK was coerced to recall their loans.

Swansea http://djkhaledcentral.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/52907887-557x445.jpg

[ATTACH=full]129518[/ATTACH]

Lol. Hapo sasa umemsaidia kiaje?bado amebeat.
anyway wacha nikahesabu flats zangu.:D:D:D

Nakumatt was once a giant. . . anybody can go dowm that road!

Very sad. More money should be invested in financial literacy in these upcoming sports schools. Sadly sports is a very time limited career. Usually a max of 5yrs after turning pro.

Mariga was a big spend thrift as well but with his collapse in form and failure to secure good contracts seems to have led him on a good path. His brother Wanyama though seems to be the most sane spender.

Kenyan athletes on the other hand have been very good at not only preserving their winnings but also growing their income. All live in their own houses that they have built and have purchased dozens of businesses.

These sort of tales you can’t hear about kina Kuria, Kiplimo, Jelimo etc. Maybe an out of town upbringing and lack of exposure brought out the best in them

i doubt Oliech has all over sudden become a pauper, this guy is still Betway Kenya brand ambassador, this is an international betting company and pays millions to their ambassadors,

Article yenyewe ni ujinga ya july @bure kama hauna kitu jitombe wachana na Oliech jinga

This is a public forum if you dont want comments on social media stick to sending sms’s to your ugly wife

Ugly wife? Only ugly motherfuckers like you marry ugly wives. I’ll stick to sending it to your ugly whoring mother.