Omanga

Sure but those perverts do not represent the general public. Lakini africa, wanaume karibu wote huchizi kuona matako kubwa, yerro yerro momos. If you only knew how hard people work over here in the USA, weh! People are busy, busy all the time building their nation alafu unapata civil servants pale CBD kazi ni kunywa chai na kufikiria juu ya ngono. Someone wise once said, “Nairobi is one huge brothel” and it’s so true. Hakuna vile tutasonga mbele when the number one criteria for nominating a woman is whether she got a big ass or a pretty face.

Wacha wewe, save 99.999% of your salary, injinia anaingoja tu ararue dry fry AKISHAPATA PAPERS

I posted a thread about her some months ago but it was dismissed. Hana akili but ako na body and sex appeal.

That woman knows what she’s doing. Qualifications to be a politician in Kenya are nil. She has figured that out. Wacha wajinga waangalie while she advances in life. Very few will match her net worth now in Kenya.

It is a shame, degrading, and embarrassing to brag about our origins. All we specialize in is conspicuous consumption without tangible production.
Sad to read this from you then refer to your ethics when your political leaning is purely to support “Our Man” syndrome. Seems like you speak from both sides of the mouth a lot. :stuck_out_tongue:

[MEDIA=facebook]id=2406534056231945;type=video;user=1MillionAfricansTheTrilogy[/MEDIA]

Something tells me a new government will come in place that will torment beneficiaries of Arror and Kimwarer dam scandals

Ambia huyo mchinku akuwe na huruma kwa mwafrika. Ati siku ya mshahara watu wanashika beer halafu wanaanza kutingisha rasa eti wanadance?Deaded.

Not anytime soon. We squandered a great opportunity in 2003 to set an example for those who thrive on impunity but we didnt. The goodwill the govt had in 2003 offered a perfect opportunity for such restitution but we failed.

Oh, how I remember the optimism of those early days…raia wakiarrest makarao wa traffic