Omnipotency

Not quite, I believe in the God-within-and-without notion. The God, who although is behind all these (creation) cannot be detached from his own creation (hence the reason he is omnipresent). I choose to see One in the midst of many, although the creation is full of variety and stuff, its very source of existence depends on that One (God), the trigger, the consciousness that pervades each and everything. The One without a second, the source of everything, the causeless cause…as in He is the cause behind everything but is not caused by anything…whatever we are seeing derive their existence from the source.

What you do not seem to understand is science only explains the intermediate (what is already formed and seen), it does not trace the origin of it (or it has failed to explain the origin of it). The simple reason being science works with what the mind can comprehend…hence the reason science cannot explain the source of energy (although they can detect it). But you should understand that science is a discipline guided by its own principles i.e. explain as much as you can with evidence and leave out whatever lacks evidence…period! That is where science ends, that’s its limitation and should not be taken as the absolute truth because science of the 14th century is not the same as the one of 21st century (it has evolved)…keeps contradicting/improving itself and I doubt whether this is something I should really rely on to tell me “this is the God Almighty!”

@Mwenyewe thats the beauty of science. And that method works, and has brought many solutions to us here. Guess work and supernatural excuses havent. This is like talking sense to a guy in English and he responds in Latin mumbo jumbo. You keep doing that and the guy just keeps responding in Latin so that no one understands what he is saying. Typical fanatical christian/muslim.

Guess you are the only one who is not understanding me (do not say no one understands, ni wewe peke yako)

Science never preaches any truth my friend. It presents evidence, and a deduction. Only your last reply to @Cypher254 is readable. Jisomee what you posted earlier and then reflect on yourself.

Again you are wrong, I only said science never explains the origin because its very nature is explanation through evidence. I am not saying whatever evidence it gives is wrong, no! Again if you read my comments keenly you will realize that my view (whether right or wrong) is we do not need to look far (or employ complex techniques) to see evidence of God because like I said God is the quality/consciousness behind what we are seeing (including ourselves) and not seeing and that God is never detached from his creation, He pervades it through and through (hence the reason he is omnipresent). Yaani God and His creation is one and the same thing…to me this is enough evidence

@Mwenyewe are you contented to be ignorant and a fool? coz thats what religion is.

I said clearly I am not following religion here, I usually follow what’s making sense. Again, we cannot understand God in totality (even what we purport to understand is individually-based). No one will teach you how to think, but I can show you the direction to direct your thinking…but I cannot teach/show you how to think

Ati god and his creation are onething. You mean the chair am sitting on is a god?

You were saying that science is purporting to know the truth.

@Mwenyewe Na wewe ni mkristo or a fence-sitter uwache kujificha nyuma ya beanstalk.

@Mwenyewe Все люди рождаются свободными и равными в своем достоинстве и правах. Они наделены разумом и совестью и должны поступать в отношении друг друга в духе братства

Was saying we cannot rely on science to show evidence of things beyond our minds. Am not a christian or muslim ama whatever…I personally believe in tenda wema wende zako. As for the chair, its very existence is coz of God, he pervades everything, it is part of God. Please note that you cannot arrive at God by summing up his creation as He is greater than great. God is the source behind all these, without God nothing can exist. My point is simple, God is not detached from his creation, nothing can exist outside of God coz quite frankly God has no outside if I may put it that way. @Ingia, what effort did you put last night to ensure you woke up alive leo? What ensured that you did wake up leo?

Now, how can something arise out of itself? Hiyo yako ni poetry tu. We dont know the beggining of everything. Even scientists do not say they know that. And until you get evidence to explain it, it remains unknown. Your effort to explain everytghing is illogical.

Now you are reasoning like a grown up…just because we don’t know doesn’t mean it is not there

@Ingia so in short the nature of God can be summed up as;
[ul]
[li]It is the hearer in the ear but the ear cannot hear it[/li][li]It is the seer in the eye but the eye cannot see it[/li][li]It moves, it moves not. Though still, it forever remains beyond the reach of the mind and time[/li][li]It dwells in all beings/everything and within all beings/everything, its body is all beings/everything and controls all beings/everything but all beings/everything do not know it[/li][li]IT IS THE DOER! The supreme controller without which nothing can exist[/li][/ul]

That has nothing to do with a god. You are such a retard… I told you we dont claim things without evidence (Russell’s teapot). You have notanswered “How can something arise out of itself”.

That’s beyond the human mind…we cannot fathom. but it doesn’t mean it is not possible

@Ingia I asked you what u think is the trigger behind all these but u neva ansad

I told you i dont give answers that I dont have evidence for. It remains to be known whether it is a trigger, a button, a cycle, or that it has been there forever, etc. Na wewe unajaribu kuniambia ati how things arise out of themselves as if ulikuwa hapo.

Then whatever it is then that is God…wee keti hapo ukingoja evidence kama hakimu

1 Like

Being omnipotent means he can both make the stone AND lift it.

Gentlemen, the scientologists and the atheists, you are just a manifestation of your great great fore fathers who lived during the biblical times. those who didn’t believe in God, I think it is healthy to have people such as you in our time also so that you can be part of the the Non believers statistics when history is written.

when I was as young as your selves, and I had fire in the belly. I used to think the same way. Imagine this, all the Laws in our land are borrowed from the Holy book. you who is a non believer cannot break them why?.

For those who question God’s existence, I say this, I might not have the physical evidence of his existence but if you agree to go with me on a spiritual journey, you will confess with your mouth that he indeed is our creator, the ALFA and the Omega.