Omosh

Ni Governor Wambora…:smiley:

on point …
my first was married by…
ended …she got addicted to purported ‘holly wood’ high life

But don’t laugh or mock him,every man on this earth has a point in life when life takes a hit. We should uplift each other because women won’t do it. All in all I really wonder what the wives of this guy are doing, kazi ni kukaa sidelines na kuangalia tu.If you can watch a person you call your husband reach this point then kuna shida.These people are truly freeloaders

Kina jalas and crew nao wanapenda kuride on the plight of others…ukitaka kusaidia mtu sio lazma utangazie watu kwanza

How can he rally up for moneys without telling his fans to chip in?
Ama what did i miss?

ION atta Njoro asipo chunga anaelekea hii njia but he is abit organised compared to omosh

Nothing like fans, yeye na wenzake wa kwa industry wametosha kuraise iyo a million Bob yenye alikua anasema, na wampelekee bila hata mtu yoyote kujua. Now tumejua omosh atapewa mita Moja na before apewe atapigishwa selfy Kama zote na hao celebs ndio watumie to create clout in there career

this is even more sad damn

There is absolutely nothing wrong creating clout for yourself for doing something good. Tell others so that they can also emulate you. Unanyamazia ya nini? Corporate companies even big global ones help out all the time and showcase their philanthropy to the world. The guy has reached out…so asaidiwe in every way possible- so don’t say how that help should be done.

Ogopa lifestyle creep in a high cost of living city with 1000 ways to spend your hard earned money. In that example, that doctor/lecturer/lawyer will keep upgrading his lifestyle eg new benz, shifting to a classier neighborhood, expensive vacations, educate kids at better schools, etc…before he realizes it he is 45 and still doesn’t own his own decent house or a major investment except 2 plots in the middle of nowhere. It happens all the time. This is particularly common with our lakeside brothers because they generally aren’t frugal.

Sometimes you don’t even have to own a home. A 10m home or 10m worth of TBills earning 12% for 30 years. I can take either.

His first wife was also an actress on tahidi

Obsession with houses is very peculiar. Si you just buy bonds and TBills unukishe kitunguu pole pole.

Nyumba ya 2m inanitosha. A small paradise for myself. Hizo zingine ziende kwa investment

Jaluo @Jimit umetajwa

Citizen pays peanuts. Naskia per show ni almost 6,500 ukitoka taxes

Wewe jana umeambiwa majority of hoes are Kikuyus ukacatch mbaya sana unaitana tribalists. He he he h

zero chills buana

Njoro yupi? Ka ni yule wa Papaa alijipanga kitambo. The guy has invested heavily.

30 years? Haha. You know the end of currencies is nigh, right? I’ll take real, tangible assets anyday …sorry I’m digressing from the main topic.

We Kenyans are all premeditated to take Real Estate. But if I had invested 10m worth of bonds in the year 2000, I would still be enjoying today. In fact I could confortably rent a house in Runda/Kitisuru with it. And get back my 10m.