On Police brutality - I stand with UOTP

when police restrained themselves in Kisumu the protesters were asking for tear gas to make it REAL maandamano.

NYS wanaita Sharpness,

What about dealing with homosexuals like you?

Thats professionalism at work. Remember that those are our people at Kisumu. Its only that they have been blindsided by Baba. We need them, we cant have a country without them. Baba will not last forever. I hope that they come to realization politics is dynamic.

[ATTACH=full]128732[/ATTACH]

I would love @Dunya son to be beaten by the police at UON. Then I see what the ejaculating fool would say…I wonder .

I don’t think you ever stepped the university or JUST a gate of a public university in Kenya. I’ll stop there

Ni ngumu to fire all police officers in Kenya coz of corruption yet you have a sitting kipindupindu who is the most corrupt thing in the world.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DI must admit that I have also never stepped the university:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DRWNEBP

I wish ktalk was here when rubia and matiba were being mishandled. I would have loved to read comments of some central people here …but thank God they were born recently and don’t know what happened then ingawa they call themselves old men

You went to Mt.kenya university . That’s just an extension of a high school fool

Why don’t they pursue those rioting?

Please refer to comment #17

Wow, you must be a reverse psychic, you’re way out of my league so wacha I drown my sorrows after being schooled by an ivy league alumni… RWNEBP

Bring it on!Chepilat mulipata amani kwanza?omonto minto popote alipo katika jamuhuri atalia sana.

There are people who graduated but never got educated.

@Young hii si ile jakababa ya kata mingi base?

I think ni yeye…

:smiley:

Sweep moto moto