On the interests of nations

Handle ya Magufuli ni ipi ajibu hili swali?

Oh boy! What part of my post didn’t you understand? Jipe shughuli!

What gold? Maybe fool’s gold.
[MEDIA=twitter]966940147169316865[/MEDIA]

Unye: Mbona unachoma vifaranga fuana, si ungoje zikuwe mzima uchague zilizo nono unite nikam na Muratina I say
Mapadlocks: Doo Doo! Msela… nilikuwa tu nakutania. Wajua mie roho safi. Ndugu yangu wewe umekuwa nadra kupatikana, Sharti nikuchokoze angalau unitafutee. Tuna invite kwenye mitambo ya instagremu nikuamkie, kisha nikutupie Uzi WA Zari si wajua amempa taraka Diamondi.
Unye: Buda hapo umenena, to a mzinga tumalize hata mambo.
Mapadlocks: haya basi umenena tuingie chumbani wajua Mimi najulikana kama tiitotala

Short guys are always irrational and short tempered.

walikutana wapi?

Kampala, EAC meeting on infrastructure.

Kama kuna Nchi nachukia ni Tanzania. Not for political reasons but for personal reasons. Which is worse. If I had a Auto gun with a belt of bullets, I’d go do a mass shooting there. I really hope they don’t get their bloody gold back. It may set a precedent for worse relations but its better that they get a notice upfront. That we dont negotiate with terrorists who kill Kenyans when they feel like.

Kenya’s only saving grace is that you are nowhere near policy formulation. Sober minds are. Kenya stands to lose more should it implement your stupid suggestions.

Congratulations for your accurate assessment. You must be a genius. The Only problem is, you don’t know where and with whom I work

You think foreign policy ni kama kuamua vile cattle dip itasimamiwa? Ama kuamua kama uvae condom ama usivae. And you can be anything on ktalk. I for one directs expedition missions to space for the Vumbistani govt. Kama saa hii kuna rocket iko Grogon inaundwa for our next mission to Mars.

who claimed what ? Anybody can be anything on Ktalk, yes. But when you claim that you are glad am not anywhere on the map of kenyan foreign policy, or that I don’t know how foreign policy works, isn’t it you making the claims ? You don’t know me, I don’t know you…you think you know everything. What are you going to claim next ? that i don’t know how to type on a computer and am dictating my replies to a help-hand ?
Anywho, that gold haitarudishwa. Mark my words. Ikirudishwa hold me to my word.

Kwani isiporudishwa shida ni nini, as far as I know ni ya raia tu wa Tanzania, sio ya serikali, so no big deal kwa serikali at all, mkiichukua, mtamfanya tu huyo raia wa Tz kuichukia Kenya kama wewe uichukiavyo Tz. Hela zitaibwa na viongozi wenu, utakufa na yeye atakufa, maisha yatasonga. Your hate has zero effect to the subject you hating, it just makes your heart shrink.

Feelings pelekea nyanya yako. I bet wewe ni sweeper(apologies to honest sweepers earning their honest keep) kwa ofisi ya serikali ndio maana uko na time kuja hapa ktalk kutisha watu na big talk. That is probably the only way you will feel good about yourself. Contraband kukataliwa is not unique to Kenya Mr. I Said So. Even so, it happens within a framework and not at the whims of busy bodies like you.

Kwani isiporudishwa shida ni nini, as far as I know ni ya raia tu wa Tanzania, sio ya serikali, so no big deal kwa serikali at all, mkiichukua, mtamfanya tu huyo raia wa Tz kuichukia Kenya kama wewe uichukiavyo Tz. Hela zitaibwa na viongozi wenu, utakufa na yeye atakufa, maisha yatasonga. Your hate has zero effect to the subject you hating, it just makes your heart shrink.

Destroyed / forfeited to the govt or auctioned.

The ease with which you resort to insults to argue your points explains a lot about you. you are excused.

We have seen quite a number of your type hapa. I know and you know and everyone knows kwamba wewe in bure. Ujinga ni kwanza kunitisha eti sijui unafanya wapi ama na kina nani. You are a bimbo and you work with fellow bimbos

Jeeeezus, can’t you stop bitching for a second. Damn !

Bitch ass nigga. Move to Tanzania. Bitch. Umbwaaaaaaaaaa