On which day did God create bacteria and viruses?

@uwesmake actually saw dinosaurs with his own eyes. Ata @Tom Bayeye . They are very old niggas.

Factz

Absolutely he existed! There is archaeological evidence supporting the plagues of Moses as well as the rapid evacuation of Hebrew slaves in Egypt, which ties perfectly with the Bible.

They are mentioned in the book of Job

Did your great grandfather exist? What proof do I have?

He who says there’s no God is a fool

What is the origin of life? Explain in a very convincing manner

Who created God? Explain

Touché my friend. What proof is there?;):wink:

Chapter and verse pris

All matter self actualizes itself over time. Humans gain more knowledge, plants produce better species, natural selection occurs, bacterias evolve, different species originate from different organisms. Time is the equation in progressed creation where God had the beginning act.

Job 40

Now that is just not true.

Welp, I guess that makes them true then!

Look here, my great grandfather did not claim to perform miracles. If he did then I’d really wonder if he was indeed my true great grandfather.

There is proof. I can ask my grandfather to show me my great grandfather’s grave, house, properties and children.

Wewe ,namna gani? Umeona hio wink nimeweka hapo mwisho? soma between the lines saa zingine aiseh. Bible thumpers wataitisha evidence ya science and it will be duly provided…but can they produce one without quoting the book or showing trees,rivers and goats ?

Prove it! I’m telling you there is PROOF. Interestingly I don’t care about proof, having it is nice but even if it’s not there I still believe the bible because of FAITH. That’s what it means to be a Christian, we don’t need proof and you don’t need proof either because even if you saw it it won’t change anything.

We walk by faith but not by physical evidence. Our God is almighty and supreme

Off topic:
I shared evidence that emperor Vespasian also performed miracles, did you see it?