Ona vile kesi zimefanya Kidero

No one wants to hear Kidero’s side. No one cares. Unfortunately once you’re tagged as a thief in Kenya, that’s it, regardless of all other mitigating factors.
But Raila ni mwizi hiyo hata tusiseme!

Whataboutism is used by retards who can’t contribute to the mjadala. Nikisema Wanugu was a thief I don’t expect you to go " but pia Shimoli alikua mwizi"

tulirogwa na mrogi akakufa, yani mtu anasema kidero should not be prosecuted because there is a bigger thief who is not being “touched”

the same people ndio wanasema dynasties must fall tupee mtoto wa maskini yet the same mtoto wa maskini anasema “only 7billion was lost” mtu atupige stick wakiwa na cronies wake yet they are second/third/or fourth in command depending on how you look at it then tuwafanye wakue first in command just like sabbina i weep for my country

don’t weep. stand up.

Wakenya sio wajinga (at least not in this particular issue), how do they recognize corrupt people, because they’re corrupt themselves and would steal given the political opportunity, that’s how they know kidero and ruto are thieves.

check out his salary while he was gvnr’ and check on property aquired during his tenure,calculate all that up and see if it adds up.He says he earned birrions from investment, rent, stocks overseas and stocks option without including any earnings during his five-year tenure as governor .He earned in excess of Sh15.5 million from employment between 1985-1991,between 1992 and 2000 he earned in excess of Sh65 million as salary and then Sh300 million from from salary, allowances, pensions, executive allowances and bonuses while Managing Director of Nation Media Group until 2003 and Managing Director of Mumias Sugar Company same year october.
While gvn’r ,Sh213,327,300 of Nairobi county government “was lost” under his watch mostly by authorising payment to various companies for services not rendered not forgetting manyasi ya kidero wich cost 1birrion:D:D:D

EACC is investigating Sh9 billion worth of 75 properties but he affirms 15 only,the rest ni za wadau wengine,Sh200 million balance in one of his bank accounts akasema ni fuliza,but anyway,who cares,kila mtu kenya ni mwizi from pastors to judges

[ATTACH=full]243037[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D

Middle cadre???