one child policy

The way things are going, I will have many. I like children.

Kenyas population is now 49.7M

Don’t over sacrifice your happiness for the kids, some have very short memory and may never appreciate.

3 Likes

Sometimes I don’t want them,
Sometimes I do.
All of these decisions have their own consequences. The Mister and I are very happy, we just are so anti disturbance… And sometimes maybe a bit intolerant. We love our nieces and nephews… Maybe with time we will decide to have kids, but if we were to have them, we’d want a big family maybe 3 or 4, it’s going to be hell the first 10 years, but a big family, mixed personalities… Looks satisfying

1 Like

Should we get blessed with another,then be it. Huwezi kosoa sir God…tutalea tu.

1 Like

You haven’t considered vasectomy?

Thought such decisions are known early into a relationship. My last one ended because I wanted a 15 a side team and girl wanted zero.

1 Like

gover inafaa ianze kupiga watu fine ukipitisha two kids

1 Like

Naendanga nikiacha kama nyoka

Average number is 3. Kuna mmoja aneza kua mangaa at some point God forbid.
I am to beget two more if God gives me more life.

Your better half already ashazalisha?

wait until that first one comes my fren then revisit this thread.

Yes

Monoballer wacha hizo, Mungu alisema tujaze dunia si nyumba zetu.

1 Like

This is the biggest problem with the world today, dumb muther fuckers breeding like crazy.

Its vvv selfish mkubwa. Anything can happen in these times… The least has to be two

How is my breeding your problem?? As long as the kids won’t be coming to your house for dinner or fees you should mind your goddamn business.

10 will be good for me. My aunts have 12 already and they are still young 42 ivi na hawajachoka…mambo ya sijui hakuna pesa ni uzembe tu. Kids need moral growth first (things like love, guidance, protection,education and other basic things). Many guys who need one kid i am sure wont even be available in kids life…issue ni pesa, kusaka pesa kila time…when the kid is all grown you realize you messed up akisema yeye ni gay or he cant solve simple issues around etc. It takes a man to raise a family. No. is all in your head.

1 Like

I agree!!!

Nerea! All the way!