One day you will be answerable

i’m just pointing out a moral argument that’s all

Nobody’s celebrating illness, just pointing out that perhaps it’s karma at work. That man ruined many young girls and destroyed businesses that many families relied on .

Noma ni wale watu unajaribu kuaddress hawako hapa KT, labda uandike hizi grievances, ukaslide hio barua kwa mlango ya parliament na uilabel ‘explosive’. I.e. kama kina pamba hawatakuwa wamekushikia kwa gate na wakakubook for drunk and disorderly

I would love my karma to come as late as his has come for him. Kirubi is prolly 80 and has enjoyed his life. Let him be.

[SIZE=1]When am I getting a sip of @Hot Chocolate! ?[/SIZE]

I don’t know why I am laughing @pamba … watu hukuonea sana…

Hehehe guka, that kind of karma is brutal, cancer is a horrible, debilitating disease at any age, you wouldn’t wish it on your worst enemy especially an aging one .
[SIZE=1]Flaccid straws won’t do!:D[/SIZE]

Like I said in a recent thread, government money feeds these status quo families not hard work so they must seek to remain in govt. All of them.

Govt. money covers their business losses. You will never hear them going broke as long as they remain in govt. Even as similar businesses collapse all over the place, them they thrive.

Govt. also provides the tenders needed to prop up their empires. Through govt. you also order free tiles and towels… and free labour as well.

And Status Quo support each other. You’ll see Uhuru seeking Michuki’s kids and placing them somewhere and all of a sudden Windsor hotel gets a new lease of life.

Mama Ngina will tell her boy, “Saidia Matiba, alisimama na sisi!”

Uhuru will place Matiba’s boy somewhere and the idea here is you use this new opportunity to revive your father’s empire.

So govt. blood feeds Status Quo.

So karma is asleep

Not at all. I wouldn’t call it karma but more of the inability of the scion to realistically continue to prop up their partriarch or martriarch’s false empire built on corruption.

Only the deceased partriach or matriarch knew how he or she kept the corrupt empire thriving mainly through power grabs and fear and intimidation.

And as we have witnessed before, the empire left behind is also cannibalized by other Status Quo elements, fisis, lawyers etc etc, the scion and wives are left fighting for scraps.

And so maybe to show that he takes care of his own, a president may occasionally (underline occassionally) step in to rescue the babies of so and so to show the current foot soldiers that their progeny will not suffer if they pass on. It’s all bullshit of course.

Maybe the president fears curses for not taking care of the babies of a former Status Quo.

So this thing you call Karma is not really dead or asleep it is almost inevitable because easy come easy go. The kids and wives don’t know how to maintain or grow the billions left behind, they can only squander it to maintain their former lifestyles.

And the reality that your billions can’t save you on this one.

Even Biwott had his body stuck in mud at his burial place all the while 50billion is cooling in an account somewhere; human beings and senseless hoarding of money.

Whether rich or poor, you have to suffer.