One major reason why I never watch local news!!

What I am worried about is the mysterious disappearance of my predecessors …what happened to them?
And thanks for the compliment.:slight_smile:

jana i saw an aeticle on cord tv about a guy that met a lover to be through one of their radio shows only to go 200km and get shagged by a blue handle

oh… those are my kids…commonly called rascals by their dad or minions by mummy dearest.
They did us proud today…leading in their respective class streams. If there’s one thing that is right in my world…it is them.:rolleyes:

huh?:eek:
kwani alitumiwa fare na @culture ?

(running away to hide)

ps: I have never heard about cord tv.

cord tv???
hio bado sijasikia

mimi nitume fare mimi.???:stuck_out_tongue:

Hujui Shitizen tefee

Vipi goonerette…

Hey you! Niko fiti! It’s always a pleasure seeing Cech.:):rolleyes:
You, how are you faring on in this crazy Kenya?

You are not getting it, I mean am not convinced that the word f**k one time meant to strike the ground while digging, or the holy priest is slow?!

Very nice. Good. Congrats to them.

Na mrogi akafa!

Welcome to FTA. Ever since the NARC days when NAK & LDP wings would take to the podium to hurl epithets at one another every weekend, I gave up on local media.

Could be me this time…hehehehe.

You are very clever, now I got you. You lured me to spell that word! :D:D:D

Strength of a woman.

I am still trying to climb to my rooftop to place the darn sat dish.:smiley:

Sio lazima iwe rooftop. Can be anywhere as long as you have a clear eastern and western sky. Just a small platform to get it off the ground and out of the way.

I am gonna nod my head and pretend i understood what clear eastern and western sky means… or I just wait for the mister to do it. :smiley:

Eastern = sunrise direction
Western = sunset direction.