One man down i repeat!

Semantics: what would you rather? Me its better emotions and feelings are gratified. Its the first need right?

Getting back together with an Ex is rarely a good idea. You will have explosive sex for a few weeks then the old demons will surface. Then you start resenting one another again. You should just have kept her close for the occasional fling when and maintained the new family. You cannot keep going back and forth in life forever. It will stunt both your personal and economic development. My two kopeiks

Never call mother of your children kunguru.

Ibo or ne? An chepto kobo or ne?

21st century and we still have small minded bigots and mama’s boys? :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Sometimes when parents discourage you from marrying a certain woman due to her character issues i.e if they have interacted with her, it’s good to seriously think about it and use your head.

No parent wants to see his child suffer in a bad marriage. sometimes inaweza kuwa babako amepitia hapo ama rafiki yake, na hataki mkule sahani moja…wewe unajifanya hapa 21st digital modern man…

But ignore any attempts to tell you about ooh we don’t marry from this tribe or clan - that is nonsense… unless ni msichana wa Kiambu esp Kabete,Gachie, Banana - hii ni moto. even shiny eye men don’t want them.

Acha wstumie pace maker…

Kijana stick to the second one ,a conservative woman,huyo mwingine lazma utaleta hekaya hapa .men are logical not emotional ,“stick” with the boring but reliable,huyo “exciting” will end badly for you .

What elders see when sitting down, a young man cannot see while standing on the tallest mountain. Among the Kalenjins, parents are just but the channel of communication between what elders see to their children. Whatever the parents are saying is what the elders have spoken about.

Never ignore, especially clan.

Marakwet! am I wrong??

you have oneitis for the first girl. your energy/resources will be better spent on new prospects or what you have than digging through the trash can

worst mistake you can make as a man! thou shall not overhaul their entire life because of a woman. No matter who she is or how much you may think you love her!

Ulifanya incest?

Kama ni hivyo jaribu kuingiza wazazi box.

Ambia hao madem wapigane , then enda home na the winner ! …no need to thank me …

Heres the thing bro. You are not overhauling your life for her, but you are giving yourself freedom to make certain choices as pertains to your personal life. In other words, you should be free to decide which woman you wanna live with among other things.

When you have your own place, besides being with who you want, you can do other stuff that you wouldnt do while at your parents. And its a known fact that in most cases, your wife will inevitably clash with your mum. Its almost a rule that when a wife lives with her mother in law, there will inevitably be clashes. Best to allow them to meet at family gatherings and it ends there.

Besides, this guy is 30. At what point is he gonna move out of home? When do you plan to move out yourself?

don’t bro me and stop rationalizing your bluepill-conditioning. the fact that you are advising the guy to nuke his relationship with his parents because of a woman says a great deal about you.

Its not a matter of nuking the relationship but just chsnging its dynamics to allow you more independence.

Pole if I offended you Bro

hapo kwa culture,
never marry a kisii. never ever marry a kisii, not unless you are a mkisii

The more reason why they should let you fuack whoever you want