One of the best movies of 2015 you probably haven't watched

@kiki Could you please point me to a download that has English subs?

https://kat.cr/drishyam-2015-hindi-720p-bluray-x265-hevc-900mb-shaanig-t11684313.html
Tip 1: Most encoders post meta data on there releases. Lots of info can be obtained. Eg In this case

[NAME]:.........................[ Drishyam [DIRECTOR]:.....................[ Nishikant Kamat [RELEASE DATE]:.................[ 31 July 2015 (USA) [GENRE]:........................[ Drama, Mystery, Thriller [HDTV SUPPORT]:.................[ Yes [NO OF FILES]:..................[ 1 [VIDEO]:........................[ MKV - x265 HEVC [AUDIO]:........................[ AAC - 2CH [FILE SIZE]:....................[ 900MB [RESOLUTION]:...................[ 1280x544 [FRAME RATE]:...................[ 24.000 fps [LANGUAGE]:.....................[ Hindi [SUBTITLES]:....................[ English [Softcoded] - muxed [RUNTIME]:......................[ 02:43:31 [ENCODER]:......................[ ShAaNiG [SOURCE]:.......................[ 1080p.BluRay-H3Y (14GB)
Tip 2: Download subtitles from subscene.com
Match the encoders source with the subs Eg in the above you would download subs for [ 1080p.BluRay-H3Y (14GB) Save the srt file in the same folder as movie and ensure they have the same file name. Since you matched the source with the encode, the subtitles will most likely be in sync. If not most media players have a feature of making subtitles come earlier or later.

Dame yupi huyo? Kuna mmoja nishaanza kuona kwa Badlands…huwa kanani nyce!

Akhhhjh…my bad…tomorrowland…tomorrow people!

What about them?

[ATTACH=full]23528[/ATTACH]

1 Like

ata sijui i just enjoy

@kiki this Drishyam is the same as Papanasam?

Same plot different cast.