One of the many failures by the police

he should take it like a man na amnunulie mtoi wembe ama Veet!

1 Like

Could be his cousin… @byro chunga usi-overeact mpaka ufutwe kazi kama twangwapepetwo

:D:D:D:D:D

I don’t feel good esp when I witness a lady being embarrassed by a man. Kwanza tena in public. You injure their already weaker side. That woman cop should have been the one keeping guard of that student and even kick out the males in that room.

1 Like

Vile bj man amesema… @gashwin authority in general

1 Like

There’s nothing wrong with having a smart phone and these students aren’t inventing shit…we did this also but what surprises me with this generation is their blatant disrespect and lack of fear of authority. A 16 year old who thinks they have figured out the world? Even at 30 you aren’t sure what the fuck you were born for…I blame parents 100% and to be specific the mothers who think that despite being human they gave birth to angels…how??? The stupidity of that female cop just confirms how as a society we have been degenerated morally. I believe there’s a room she could’ve taken the child checked her called her parents etc…My mum would beat the shit out of you you see a grown up unaona kama ni yeye you behave.

1 Like

She lesbo or what, the coplady? :rolleyes:

Since the cop is working for the gov’t, you sue the A-G.

[ATTACH=full]11572[/ATTACH]

Kilimani mums are on it…Watch the news…

@Akeelah…which news… N btw nice ass

is it #myweedmychoice or #myshrubberymychoice this time?

1 Like

millions of days after it occurred

:p:p
It was on Ntv jana…will share when I find it.

Yeah I said it…its the woman who makes a home not the tree holder…him he provides the revenue the woman manages the expenditures and nurtures the offspring starting with the one she got married to
…

ok

there was one time she alihepa usikuakaenda pub hapo thikaroad akapatana na babake uko who is an MC…alilimwa

Imepungua kidogo