One thing I admire about living in Europe

Naona neighbor yako huyo wa Citroen ni Polish. Hawa Polish they are just Ghetto negroes in white skin. The worst thing that could happen to you is for you to work with them juu wanapenda kujipendekeza kama maumbwa and they always exceed the targets in their bid to jipendekeza.
Inferiority ndiyo kitu inawasumbua and i am beyond being annoyed by them,i pity them.

1 Like

Wow. What about other eastern Europeans you have worked with?

The Czech and the Slovakians pia ni watu mashida shida but they dont take themselves as seriously as hawa Polish. And their women wako poa and they dont know how to say no.
Lithuanians nao are my favorite when it comes to Partying and being friendly,na mamanze wao (wacha tu) bootylicious and stunningly Hot! na wanapenda mbo nyeusi kuruka.
Things changed when these Eastern European countries were allowed into the Euro-zone about 10 years ago juu they just took over as the new “immigrants” in the more developed countries in Europe and as much they took over most opportunities for the African hustlers like me,they took over the backlash in Racism and Bigoted mockery so in my opinion,the real Jungus even forgot about discriminating us Africans and focused their attention on the Eastern Europeans who threaten them by their sheer motivation.

3 Likes

Mambo ya uzunguni haya, mimi siyajui.

I have a friend of mine in Germany running that number plate of yours on the “Registered Keeper`s Database” as we speak.
Unataka nikuanike ama nisikuanike hapa KTalk?

2 Likes

Matapaka

unawadharau kwa sababu wanafanya hizo kazi? The way you have phrased your post seems to suggest that those jobs should only be done by africans like you. This betrays your inferiority complex or you are the kind who want to be ‘the only ones’. Just like them, you are an economic refugee.

3 Likes

Hahahaha,let just laugh when people say they are alot of jobs majuu.
I will ask a very simple question how many times do these so called Kenyans afford to come home?that’s it for now.
I hope to be educated.

Kuja Kenya and kununua ploti Kitengela works out at almost the same cost if not more if you have a family of 6 on tow. Do the maths. And when was the last time you travelled to Mombasa or Malindi for a holiday ama hata hapo Naivasha? Never mind that,when was the last time you went to your “ocha”? …And i wouldn`t think you need a Visa to board a Country bus never mind have to deal with all the shyte that comes with gettiing “legit” as an African majuu.
Usiongee kitu haujui buda.

I have been there done that.all my relatives wako Europe so which point are you trying to put across then.I know alot of stuff that goes down in those countries.I prefer to keep quite and watch from the touch lines.

Buda boss unasemaje ama kibao vodka imetii.

You are obviously a “touch line” kind of guy which must define your character. Anybody who says its fun or easy being a Foreigner is a liar.
I cant count how many people i know that couldnt stick it out and left to go back home either because their backgrounds gave them that option OR because they wasted themselves and got deported.
I don`t know where you fall in or you can tell me that you were a student nyef,nyef,nyef…
Me and alot of hustlers i know never had a silver spoon up our mouths in Kenya and i still see opportunities that i could only have dreamt about if i was in Kenya.
Your parents may have been from Karen or Kitisuru but when our grandkids meet one day and talk about their backgrounds,my kids will talk of all the crap their dad put up with to give them a better starting point in their life than their father had. That is what motivates me.

Mimi niko very contented hapa Kenya.

1 Like

There you go.my point don’t is villagers should not and never try to paint a rossy pic about Europe its fucked up big time.
I have never understood why Kenyans are so gullible about those lands of honey.bullshit.
Kenyans at home are making it big time.
The most important thing is the peace of mind and ability to enjoy the little they earn.can you please tell us about the taxes bit.o_O

1 Like

hata mimi siendi kuosha tumizee ama kuwa garbage truck driver

1 Like

I disagree with you when you say that those who went to europe and came back did so because of their rich backgrounds or because they were deported.

1 Like

You have now given up your dream of owning a ranch in New Mexico? Ama leo hazijashika?

Okay,you went back because you could. You could have gone back for countless reasons and more power to you if you felt “able” to go back.
Most people from the time i left still can`t see anything good about Africa. And i left way before visas were introduced.
Anyway,Life is all about choices and if you made a choice to go back or to Never leave in the first place and someone else likes it or Prefers the European,American,Asian lifestyle better,who are you to think that you are better than them?

Why are you making this personal? I might have never been to europe but to see you here everyday going ballistic when people mention europe is suffocating. On the contrary, you are the one who think that you are the alpha and omega on matters european. As far as i can remember, nobody here has ever said life in europe is bad. What is nauseating is your tendency to think that life in kenya is all doom. Wake up, life is enjoyable here.

Remember these people (below) are homeless in London, not because they are lazy but because they cant find jobs. If you have a job, stay there. But without a job, better go back to shags than live like this.
http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/galleries/x701/63431.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/10/15/1413391032571_wps_30_Park_Lane_Romanian_Gypsie.jpg

1 Like