One Time Nikiwa Majuu My Family Thought I'm Doing Ok

Hebu explain Quality here in your opinion. …your understanding of the subject is too simple and shallow…

And this is a lie…He had made enough money to afford it. No one was allowing him.

Easy look for the price of avocado in London, compare to Nairobi
Look for price of say taxi ride compare to irovi.
Ata things like clothes.
Remember huko Shaina only sells say electronics that have passed certain products that have passed certain quality standards. So some Shaina products you get here for a song, in say London they sell better quality for more cash.
Ukienda market for say supplies the money you spend is twice or triple what you’d spend in the city under the sun

Weather for starters. Not living with the perpetual fear of being gunned down like a cold blood animal, not living in the inner suburbs bcoz you cant afford a $4000 a month condo in a upmarket area. Etc etc

Clothes, housing, and food are cheaper in developed countries than in Africa. That is part of the definition of development:

The ease to afford basic essentials of life…food, shelter and clothing.

Price does not measure Quality of Life…Ever.

Weather? Here we control our temperatures through technology… :smiley:

not living in the inner suburbs bcoz you cant afford a $4000 a month condo in a upmarket area ? :D:D:D

You are not equipped and too shallow to discuss the subject.

So you also manufactere your own sunshine? Try that again idiot

Like i give two shits about your opinion. Shove it up where the sun doesnt shine

This is not your kinda subject, bro… :D:D:D

Wacha kelele.

Rent ya a 40k apartment Kenya majuu utalipa 250k plus

I’ll give you clothes. But housing is not cheaper in the west. It is overpriced in Nairobi… yes. But not cheaper in the west. Even at my brokest, I still had to cough up extortionate amounts for a 12m^2 shoebox. Some foods yes. Ialways loved having liver at 1 euro a KG cause Germans don;t like it. Plus beer was dirt cheap. If you go to a brewery you pay the equivalent of 1k for all you can drink. If you can handle low quality beer (better than Pilsner) you can get it for equivalent of 40 bob a 500 ml bottle.

Hii umbwa @Malenge thinks he is the only one who has ever lived in these overrated ‘developed’ countries.

Just like not everyone in Kenya can afford to live in Runda.

Dude, don’t get used to popping your nose in discussions you lack content to aid your participation. That’s all I’m saying. :smiley:

In dreary,ever-rainy and frigid Stuttgart i used to pay to chuck about €2000 for an apartment the size of my kitchen in here Nairobi. Upuss tu. Worst 3 years of my life TBH

The fuck , the life we live!

You are right, come to think of it beer is actually cheaper than water in Germany…hehehe…

Hio mtaa used to rain/snow like 300 out 366 days. I honestly dont remember if there was a week hakukuwai nyesha. The infrastructure is top-notch tho, but i just couldn’t handle that hand-to-mouth-to-rent muzungu lifestyle

You are quite a tool. No need engaging u further

Hii maisha mnakemea hapa most of my classmates, I included, twataka kuyaonja, I think I’ll have to see it for myself when the time comes ata kama ni as a tourist.

[SIZE=2]Hakuna vile nitasoma kijerumani nikose kutumia.[/SIZE]

Go there get your work experience/accolades/money etc and chuck. Come back to kenya with a refreshed mindset and apply what u learned there here. Trust me, muzungu land is not your home.