OnePlus 3

50K???
Aiii! Ndiîtîkîla!
Mimi, I’m a victim of peasantropis! :D:D

acha tutumiange izi power banks before tufike bei

Great review! Wow.

I had a terrible experience with Samsung and said never again…ever since, I get iPhones only…but after reading this maybe i should reconsider…

very nice @grandpa

The iPhone is a really good phone. Very quick and snappy due to how iOS works. Needs almost half of the RAM to maintain the same performance as Android.

The camera is superb especially when it comes to taking videos it is second to none.

Particularly nice if you own a MacBook as well.

The only issue I have is the retail price. In Kenya it costs 100k+ to buy a new release. That cost is too much. Unless if there were so much more extra features.

I also like the dual SIM capability of most Android powered brands

I am gettin the 3T one plus in matte black. Or possibly just hold on until the end of the year for the next version. I hope they fix the bulging camera in the phone. Lord knows it will be scratched up pretty bad.

This was my main worry at first as well. The bulging camera. I am a very clumsy person. I have dropped my phone countless times from the kitchen counter especially to the floor(not on purpose of course) and all is well. The gorilla Glass on the front is also strong enough. I have never used a screen protector as it removes the aesthetic appeal in my opinion. Ni kama kuweka metallic grills on the front bumper of a Mercedes. Phone is still 100% intact.

From the pics, you can see the camera is also okay :slight_smile:

Wait for the Oneplus 5 to be released this year.
Hakuna 4 kwa maana 4 ni unlucky no. China so inarukwa

Hehe…i have learnt something new today…i will be waiting to see it…

[ATTACH=full]97208[/ATTACH]
Napita tuu!

While 8 is their luckiest number.Hata hotel rooms zinaanzanga na 8 zote.

Xiaomi.

The pics are great…kuna apartments nimeona hapo nikaskia kumwaga mate…which side of town is that…

pia wewe ni sheeple

Na si ringi, na si sumbui
[ATTACH=full]97209[/ATTACH]

the oneplus 3T has Saphire Camera lens so its scratch resistance check here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1sg2y8OuJs

@grandpa thank you for the review, these are the kind of review we need in Ktalk. when i pointed out a shitty review post @Soprano alicatch na mimi hadi wa leo. @Soprano do you see the kind of reactions great reviews elicit?

it can be considering the tests

looks sleek and the fact that iko gsm arena means its a big brand and whatever is on paper is what the the phone packs… c ka techno and the brother infinix they just come up with any number like 24… and they say our camera is 24 mp lol

Do you see how nicely you are talking today?

nuh, I always appreciate good stuff and I even linked you prior good review done by talkers like @imei and @ochithunder but all you did was bitch like a little bitch beaten by his wife

I am a big fan of Xiaomi and have not used another phone for 5 years. Want to upgrade to xiaomi mi6. Was considering Huawei honor 8, not available locally. The thing about Xiaomi is their cloud backup and the rom.The specs rival those of top brands at half the cost