Ongata Rongai sex

No bruhh, hebu educate me bana. Do you create your own robot or you buy it and modify it to suit your trading strategy?

Pombe is just an example. for a first date you can take someone to a restaurant or to club. after that unaleta mtu kwako, si lazima uzoee kurudi such places

i am a programmer, i have mathematical formulations that have been made by some students in my uni from the statistics and mathematics department that generate a constant 9% return per day. i write the code embed the formular and speed it up. basically it does what i can do but at a faster rate. their are already pre-programmed ones that i used before, i made some profit but it dint suit my needs

This sounds like something i could try. Kindly inbox me your email we talk business. Thank you.

f

You are the first trader I have seen who admits to loosing. So it tells me that you really do trade.

You are some kind of a mathematician. Do you know that if you invest $100 and have a daily return of 9% compounded over 200 trading days a year, that $100 will rise to over $1.5 billion in 1 year. It will put you on path to be over 1 million times better than the best performing hedge funds in the world.

hahahahaa, you are so keen buana,

Hapa kuna mtu atakuwa conned. Na msikuje kulia lia on a new thread.

Why kill our excitement now. We don’t want to hear the truth. It hurts so much.

Hehehe. It doesn’t look like it but it really comes to an insane figure. I tried this on a spreadsheet:

=(100*(1+(0.09/1))^200) ===> 3057029207.7675

Not sure if my formula is correct but that figure is insane, holy shit.

Anyone who can generate 9% ROI daily would be a billionaire in just a few months. Huyu conman awache kutubeba ujinga

Si unichanue aki Captain

Honolulu is a dingy pub/lodging. Was there like 3 years ago, it’s just behind Tumaini Supermarket. It smells dingy is dark and there’s always a guy knocking at the door so you can’t eat things in peace. And the women there look so hardcore.