Online dating during corona: my experience

shenzi mavi wewe, Nairobi kuna madem wako sema tu wewe ni shoga unatry kureform kua ndume

Weka sicks pack basi watambue wewe ni nani. Fcuk rona wewe ndio kusema:D
Sikulaumu lakini,hata kijiji imeona hauna lugha pole kwa msiba

Focus kijana. Dont distract with technicalities. 68 tinder matches a month is an average of two per day. SMV iko chini kama sole ya kiatu.
Even if we included your okcupid matches, you are getting an average of 4 matches per day across two dating sites.Two matches per day per dating site. WTF?
I used to match with 30 per day on Tinder when I was fishing there
Utamatch na the 9s and 10s lini at that rate? Never. At two per day, you are matching with bottom of the barrel trash.
Ongeza SMV kijana.
20 matches on Tinder should be the minimum in one day.

how much is milking jelly??!

maong’ong’o

Umejiexpose sasa. Your lies have become too obvious. Go to the lanye threads where losers like you belong

Mimi ni birrionaire wa leafy suburbs, but niliweka 30km radius. Mark you I was very selective since I know how online dating is full of frauds and catfish

Virtual gwaride that one.

Smv unaongezaje?

Yeah sure, because we all know women soak their panties for nice guys:D:D:D

Mastah Bruce, there are only two explanations for your experience:

1. You’re not that much of a catch- Even a casual glance at this thread and your post history shows that you think very highly of yourself. Apparently you’re handsome, muscular, charming, worldly and rich. You’re a real-life Bruce Wayne but you keep running into trashy women. Why is that? Ever heard the saying “You are what you attract”? If you really are a high value male then you should have quality women throwing themselves at your feet. If you are attracting subpar women perhaps you are a subpar man. It has nothing to do with betas watering down the dating pool. If you are an alpha you should stand out from the hordes of beta simps all the more.

2. Your standards are too high- This ties in with numero uno. One of the hardest things I had to accept as a freshman on campus was that I was, at best, in the top 20% of men. Good looking but nothing that would get girls approaching me from the other side of the club. Charismatic but I would never have a room hanging on my every word. Athletic but not the cover of Men’s Health magazine. As for money, no matter how much you have there’s always a bunch of people that have way more. We all like to believe we’re brilliant and destined for greater things. That we deserve more, and better. The reality is some men are destined to go after 6s and 7s. Unaweza kujichocha ati wewe ni alpha male you can’t settle for mediocrity, that you shoot for the stars and if you fail you land on the clouds. But there comes a time in every man’s life when reality stops lining up with his inflated sense of self and he just has to swallow his pride. I think its that time for you. Maybe your best years are behind you. Maybe you are going after chicks who are out of your league. Either way you are wasting valuable resources on a rigged enterprise. When I accepted my place in the world I found happiness and some semblance of peace. Now I bang 6s and 7s with ease and shoot for strong 8s when I get bored of playing on easy mode. And you know what? Life is good. I don’t get hung up about these things anymore. I’m staying in my lane and I’m still swimming in way more young, tight pussy than most other men out here and that’s enough for me. So do what works for you and what is enough for you. Be realistic. Be honest. Don’t set high standards that are not correlated to your own place in the pecking order.

I dont want to rehash but go through this http://alphamangame.com/how-to-raise-your-smv/

Work on your game ,money ,looks and status and you wont come here to complain about two tinder matches a day.You have a long way to go kijana .

No pics? Ni Ghaseer chieth Kama zile story za @Azor Ahai

Nah man, I am most definitely top 1% and I’ve gotten many hot women in the past. I just need to find a way to steadily source for quality women and I’ll be good. Tinder and OKCupid just aren’t the place, but I’ll keep trying after these restrictions get eased.

I bet you’ve memorised all the theories of the red pill and have links on deck for all situations. Those who can, do. Those who can’t, teach.

:D:D:D:D:D:D With 68 matches in a month? Sasa watu kama sisi tutajiita 0.0001%?

Anyway delusion inakubalika pia.

:D:D:D:D:D

Nilifungua tinder two weeks ago with no picture but nikaandika that am married and I want a girlfriend.
So far I have almost 300 matches and yesterday I fucked a 20yr old.

Too much realness in this post
[ATTACH=full]320921[/ATTACH]