Online dating:mig33,tagged,2go & ok cupid

Been to tagged lakini nitaweka post siku moja.

1 Like

had one frm mobofree dat i was banging frm feb bt niliirushia mkono aprill…she started nagging nkaboeka na iyo pussy…she was 20yrs

1 Like

97 i think i was still learning how to talk

Note: this is my 1st post after joining from our lost village.

I did MIG33 before FB came around and I met this lesbian girl from coast. I acted a chick and got naughty with her and she sent me her nude pics. We had a 6hr chat and occasionaly na kawaski na joto ya nudes zake. She almost committed suicide when I told her am a guy

1 Like

:eek::eek: the things fisis go through to get nudes

Save South Africa (only in some instances) online dating in Kenya and Africa as a whole suuuuuuuuuucks! Its almost as if the Internet is only accessible to lame niggas, old white men, West African scammers and girls/women looking to fuck for cash. Don’t believe me? Go to Craigslist.

… Spoiler alert! Carry a noose because you’ll need to hang yourself 4 minutes in:mad:

3 Likes

You ain’t seen nothing if you have never encountered guys from countries like turkey n the arab world these are sexually starved animals… they can send you money just to chat with you…

I get what you’re saying and agree with you. My main issue is the lack of variety. There are practically NO VIABLE people on Kenya’s dating sites. Here are your options as a woman;

1. Old white man looking for a young ethnic wife. This guy is typically 50 but wants a woman who is 21 eye roll
  2. Old white man looking to satisfy a fetish. He wants “dominant BBW”, “adventurous skinny gal” etc.
  3. Young black dude looking for an older woman. Nigga wants his bills paid. He’s 20-something looking for a 40+ woman. Dis nigga will pretend that he likes older women because they’re “sophisticated”. Nigga just wants in on your MANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  4. Appropriately aged guy looking for an appropriately aged woman. THEN! Then he ends his post by pointing out very strongly that he wants something casual. SPOILER ALERT! Nigga is married!
  5. Nigga who just straight up says he’s married and “unhappy”. Wants someone who he can lean on. LOL WUT! Go find yourself a therapist and get a divorce bruh!
  6. THEY ALL SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!
2 Likes

Nearly banged a girl from tagged but on the material day I remembered naenda Bondo mazishi ya Kajwang. I had also arranged to bang another one but before I hit send button on Mpesa for her taxi fare, I remembered niko na deni ya landlord…

5 Likes

Huyo ungemngoja mpaka uchoke. The taxi fare would have gone with the wind literally.

looking for love and sex in the wrong places. fb is enough! search for christian dating groups FB and you are good to GO! that’s where you can get sexually starving momos, divorcees, and single. mambo sijui tagged, badoo, 2go and 2come will only get u some desperate young girls.