Online jobs can cause depression.

Buana. This guy is not serious. Maybe he is not the hardworking type man. Mimi mahali kuna doo sifikiriangi anything else. It’s the only motivation for my life.

True hakuna hustle haina depression. The main motivation in life should be money

Sio job aje and it’s feeding them? Ama what’s work? Anything that ensures you meet your needs and wants is a job.

True. Ati you want time to be with “friends”. Friends kitu gani? Ile siku utakuwa broke hao friends hautawaona anywhere near you.

Work-life balance is paramount.

Kuna watu wako na degree but wanafanya shift ya 12-16 hours industrial area…Work life balance ni rahisi sana…kwa writing you just say you will not work on weekends na tena you can say you work for 8 hours…Anyway kila nyani na starehe zake

Wewe labda ni mzee kidogo and you had jobs by the time you came out of college. This time hii Kenya hakuna jobs man. If you can earn some pretty money just seated on your computer then it’s worth it. I rather get depressed by much work which I can reduce any minute I wish, coz it’s mine anyway and I’m my own supervisor, than being depressed because I am broke with no cent.

We are all different. Depression hit me, and I wanted to kill myself. That shit is the worst thing in the world, and I cannot believe I escaped.

What was the issue? You didn’t get payments?

Sahii uko kwa office job?

Mzitto, you did remote coding ama?

I feel this on every level. To anyone saying that it’s because of laziness or other excuses…online jobs and anything else that requires you to stare at a screen for an ungodly amount of time will slowly eat at your mind and body, and you will surely break down. Again, not all people have to be depressed from it, but you never know when shit hits the fan. My experience is my own, and if it helps someone, then I have done my job.

Yup. 9-5. Lively environment. Actually good pay. Plus I invested some of my online money in a motorbike…But what matters for me is I am happy, and hizo vitu zingine ni bonus.

That’s good. It seems online jobs were’nt aligning with your individual strengths. Maybe you like networking. Ukichoose any job ni muhimu uangalie strengths zako. For an introvert, online jobs are better cause hauneed kusocialize for upward progression. But ultimately what matters ni work-life balance. Office jobs are fatiguing as well. Nishawahi gonjeka.

Exactly!

Wacha depression,juu you can take a few drinks as you listen to music and work. Mimi shida ni lower back pain. Like Jana na leo nimejipea off nione kama hii uchungu itapotea. Ungodly hours on the screen mazee…

Mimi niko na orthopeadic office chair yenye iko na lumbar support. Though i dont do online jobs quite as often i make sure my back iko in the right position

There are few jobs nowadays that you don’t stare at a screen… For a time…

Me thinks perhaps it would have helped if you had rented an office, away from home, and kept a schedule…

Hii working from home unaona vile depression rates zinapanda Kwa jamhuri?..

Mara moja tu?..mi nilikuwa nagonjeka kila morning nikiamka nikijua lazima ni report for duty. And it would get worse mwisho wa mwezi nikiona salo…nilikuwa naskia nikama nita dedi.

Going by what i read here…naweza shtuka sana kama kuna any blue handle haja fanya hivyo.

Cause nliquit io place very fast. Mental health muhimu. Ningekuwa in your position sahii ningekuwa alcoholic. Umejaribu.