Only in this village

nipe wrink, guess i missed that one hehehe

hii ilikua kali, twas a thread by @King popeye

Mkundu or mcoosh meaning any talker besides Bingwa

@mobi…pls my names are so many yawa.

Miss Finest Mnazi from VC MM
Mama Pima from online idlers, I did not even know that is for Mama chang’aa/busaa sellers
Miss Muratina/Muratz
Miss Ki-okee(honey/njohi) from Riva I think
Gradays Waithelelo from my Kush, the one who was swallowed whole in Ukambani as fat as he is.
Nyambura when Liberty is around
Ms Dogoggio when @incognitus is speaking with a polygamist’s authority…

Guys surely…no more no more names! I am throwing a tantrum like my small nephew, I just hate gifs else I would have posted one. No more no more no more!:slight_smile:

:D:D:D:D:D:D hapo sawa.

2 different issues MM. Reach husband is by my Georgina. Birkin bag is by my gal Shiko.

What is Birkin Bag Miss Finest Konyagi?

Wakumbwa

Tafuta DeliciousShiko umwambie awache mafeelings arudi kijiji.

Nilifungua server - kupewa vitu

Sasa umeongeza one more name Ms Konyagi, I am sure I have been called this before…

https://www.google.co.uk/search?dcr=0&source=hp&ei=bsNDWtaIEajKgAa3sYKgCQ&q=birkin+bag+cost&oq=Birkin+bag&gs_l=psy-ab.1.2.0l10.2527.5949.0.10009.12.11.0.0.0.0.167.885.8j2.11.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..1.11.968.6..46j35i39k1j0i131k1j0i46k1j0i131i46k1j46i131k1j0i10k1.86.lToC_VkwOWc

Birking handbags are some of the most expensive handbags. But Do I say…Victoria Beckham has more than a hundred.

Knocked Knees

Ooh not again! She is already down.

This should be nominated in sweep of the year category.

Wewe unasemanga tuko na mafeelings. You told me off moons ago but this forum is not for the faint hearted women. Hii story we chapad think jana. I told Shiko not to read, but she read the bile back in the day. I miss her hilarious contributions but ni sawa tu. I know she ain’t here as her writing style is v distinct. Say if I changed my MFW handle would you not smoke me out?
Ave a happy new year…and God’s blessings as you continue to lead the flock to our Lord. It is a journey and a calling. I was so chuffed when most of my young tujungu colleagues all layered up before xmas so that we go and sing carols loudly. Shetani ashindwe. Nitakwambia yale yaliyotupata this season.

xx Nyambura

Mkamba acha wivu

Dont worry, I understand you,

Nyambura.

BTW the lives girls like Shiko leads may mean she is in the Maldives swimming with the fish and haters are here discussing her.

I am the only “blonde” who has survived for almost 3 years now without going mia

Swimming with the fishes.
If someone is swimming with the fishes, they are dead, especially if they have been murdered. ‘Sleep with the fishes’ is an alternative form.