Open Evidence IEBC deducted Raila's votes..

I’m saying what I mean. I have friends directly under kalonzo, joho. Anyang nyongo. Under ruto and who sponsor sonko. Also under raila. They all hang out in a specific place in hurlingham. Private room

this is jubilee stronghold my fren,huwezimake.wacha tugoje ruling but sina hope personally

Why don’t u ask him to give u only 20 instances where he has directed cheating and then we can confirm. I tell u for sure, there are some errors but no systematic. Rem the ‘10 votes per polling center added to UK’ narrative? Where did it evaporate to?
Truly I say to u, if NASA can show that Kenyatta’s votes were added in polling stations in a systematic way, say in many instatances approx 50 votes per polling stations, then their petition stands some chance. Otherwise, RWNEEEEBPORK

What man made process is perfect? The problem with Kenyans is lack of debating skills and diplomatic skills making us very emotive. NASA supporters will scream when only 1000votes are found to have been removed from Raila’s tally but when confronted with the other side’s evidence that Uhuru’s tally was reduced by 750 they say its stage managed so that the scales balance. Instead of admitting that there were errors and that both sides faced equal challenges and since one side cannot prove that the errors when taken cumulatively do not jeopardize their winning chances, they opt to burn the country with the excuse that they are marginalized. The Govt is decentralized, surprisingly Governors on the NASA side have performed as dismally as those on the Jubilee side, instead of making Governors accountable on the funds they are given, NASA supporters want to secede because they carry a misconception that Raila is the uncrowned messiah. I ask myself, when this guy was PM he fell short of hiring his dead relatives. His son the late once wielded a machete at another motorist in broad daylight asking the motorist ‘do you know who my father is’? This is the man they want to die for? A man who complained because of a carpet? He who lacks faith in small matters can never show faith in big things. I have always had a healthy fear for desperate human being for as Plato said ‘a man who is ruled by his passions is nothing more than a brute’.
I am also cognizant that Uhuru is also not a panacea to the governance issues we face as a country.

1 Like

What he’s found will be in the petition. He’s involved in the case. Wacha vitu zitokelee hapo

Btw I second @montecarlo as far as the aspect of decentralization making who’s president less important. Four of the five governors I hoped would be in place are there .

I hope the same issues at the beginning of tenure doesn’t happen like last time. Funds were frozen for a bit and counties had to fight to receive it

They live on their wives earnings, Mama Omosh selling sim sim, omena and boiled maize on the road to support the lifestyle.
And handouts from the politicians here and there.